Is it to soon to say the 'C' word (Christmas list)

my 1989 110 V8 Truck cab was carted away yesterday to start the process of new Chassis, Maybe new Bulkhead, new Gearbox and clutch - the removal promoted my daughters to ask whether there was anything I wanted for Christmas towards the rebuild??

I was so surprised my mind was blank (again)

Any Ideas? items below £100 and stocking fillers (below £10)

Cheers

Light bar, lights, work lights, service items, seat covers, steering guard, rock sliders, mud seat rails, center console, boost gauge, volt gauge, chequer plate wing tops, hilift jack, bottle jack, that thing you've always wanted/needed in the toolbox, axle stands, ramps, decent bulbs, wheel cover and so on.

Something cosmetic/nice to have rather than service item would be better I guess?

Seat trim set, heated seats kit? Heated windscreen? Not sure how much these are for a defender, but thought maybe worth suggesting :)

Stainless nut and bolt kit, stainless switch surround, led work lamps, rechargeable led hand lamp, cubby box, re trim kit, x eng diff plugs, good quality magnet bit ratchet screwdriver, breather kit, mud seat rails, floor mats, Niges wiper blades/bonnet struts, battery isolater, heavy duty steering bars, mud 12v marine socket, new fuse box/ distribution board, electrical crimpers, crawler board, X-eng jump leads, bush kit ( pref not cheapo polybush!), decent tread depth gauge/pressure gauge, tyre deflators, heated mirror kit, sillycone hoses, headlining.

Just some ideas of many things I would not be without. Not sure what you use your Landy for though so please delete as appropriate!

Will.

Tyre INflator! I just bought a pair of Ring Automotive compressors from Amazon, £20 each, one for the 88 and one for The 109, which has a tyre that goes flat in a fortnight. All too many people these days don't have a tyre compressor, or regularly the tyre pressure in the spare!