The best workshop accessory ever

mrfish

My mate has a fancy coffee machine that make cappuccino's and a dish washer, his wife even bought him a plasma tv/DVD player and surround sound system, lucky bar steward :angry2: mind you the most he ever does in there is procrastinate about what he is going to buy as a project to work on, anything serious needing doing and he came straight over to mine :unsure:

Mine has the cement fibre board roof panels and I cut it with an airsaw - went really well !

Though sealing it up took a few goes. I had one of those flexible fittings, but it leaked from its joins on the corrugated sections. It was cured though when I used gutter sealant on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Presumably those rubber flashing pieces are ok to deal with the heat of the flue? Or is it a double-skinned flue?

I have a gas bottle which is awaiting draining, cutting, welding and making into a wood burner.

James,

Don't bother draining the bottle before cutting, that way it will make it's own hole in the roof!!!

Simple!

Jason.