Can I put a series split screen on a 90

I have a 90 that just has half doors and no roof or anything just two seats and a windscreen i really like the look of the old split series screen does anybody know if these fit a 90 it is an old 84 90 so has the hinges etc

Yes you can but if you want a soft top or hard roof than it'll be a Series LR front section to match the screen, a 90 roof won't match the screen & is a bit longer than a SWB Series LR roof/soft top, it's a bit of a retrograde step back, 90 screen has a bigger glass area, wiper sweep is different as are the wiper blades.

Yes is the answer, its just how hard you want to try, as its the roof line that is the problem area, so you would be looking at fabricating

a joining panel , the defender screen is taller , width is same. Look at a series roof and then a 90 will show you the major difference.

You could get the same effect by putting a strip up the middle inside of the screen :o