SPOTLIGHT IDEAS ?

Hi Guys any one any ideas for nice spot lights time to renew them all as look old and tierd ??

I'm looking at 8" or 9" for the bull bar (defender polly one) and as big as I can get away with for the roof lights x 4

So far looked at

the RDX 5" and 8"

and Sims 9" spots (which are Hella 3000 driving spots copies)

Any other ideas ?

I've had hella 3000s on my works vans for that past 10yrs now. Currently have two chrome luminator 3000s on it and I hate when I get a different van with standard lighting.

So I'd go for Hellas if you can get them or the copies of they're up to the task. You can get Britax 9" spots for about half the price of the Hellas and they look almost identical in design.

I have been using Hella Rallye 3003 on the front of my 90 for several years now, best performance of a conventional lamp I have experienced and they aren't even expensive. 22CM diameter so should be big enough for you.

I have been very happy with my Hellas. I had two of the round Hellas on the bull bar and four Ring spots on the roof, but later change to two rectangular Hellas on the bar and four round Hellas on the roof. The quality difference in robustness and beam accuracy is profound. I can't remember which of the Hella types I have is the Rallaye and the Comet, since I have both, but the circular type are best unless you need space around a winch. But if you have the cash, some of these new LED bars look very good.