Door bolts not undoing

Hi, My 110 was attacked by scroats a week or so ago who bent the top of the driver's door away from the roof by about 6", and totalled the lock. I have more or less repaired the damage, but the door has dropped a little. So I thought, loosen the bolts holding the hinge to the bulkhead and see if it'll lift. But one bolt won't move - they're stainless countersunk allen bolts. Also I thought I'd have to remove the torsion bar mounting and loosened the bolts on that - now they won't do up! Does anyone know any tricks for this, or could I be enlightened on the best way to get at the other end of the bolts? I'm thinking the door bolts might have to be drilled off. In the rush to get the door shutting, locking and watertight I couldn't see how you could get at the nut side.

Nigel

By won't shift, I mean the socket was starting to turn in the (allen) bolt head. I suppose thats a problem of stainless allen bolts. I must admit to a reluctance to start getting too heavy with it as I want the door on for now. I'll get some more fastenings first and then get more brutal, in the meantime some plusgas might help.

Ralph, thanks, I had a quick glance and couldn't see anything, but it was near dark and raining...I think the air intake ducting might have to be removed first. Vulcan, please allow a bit of straw grasping! I think the bolt will have to be drilled off to be honest,but I'll get some new ones first

When the captive nut and the end of the stud fall into the door pillar don't lose heart, the aperture exposed by removing the lower hinge is big enough to fish the bits out with a bit of welding wire, if they are mild steel a magnet helps.

You will need some decent drills to drill off the head and you would be as well to get new bolts, captive nut plates and the plastic spacer things as well before you start.

Thing spray lots of waxoyl (or your choice of anti rust potion) in the door pillar and loads of lovely copperslip on the new bolts.