• Noggy

• John (Turbocharger)
  • Martin (Godlykepower)
  • Mike & Margaret (mmgemini)
  • Retroanaconda
  • Martin and Stephanie

• Simon R + GBMUD
  • Plantpot 1961
  • Ashley and Jenny (if their fuel pump gets mended)
  • Geoff & Erica
  • Dan9090

Right. I tried to help everyone out by making groups but so far all I have had is PMs from people asking me to change groups about. Well, this is one big headache I do not need.

If you can arrange yourselves into groups under one of the people who said that they will lead a group then please post it up here and I will add it to the list above. Alternatively, turn up on the day and work it out then.

What is not happening is what happened in the past where everyone stands by their car at 0900 Saturday morning and expects me to tell them who to go with and what to do.

Yes, I am in a strop. :(:angry:

Or better yet, someone else can work it all out.

Chris

So who is the group with me then?

I only know Mike & Margaret and Chris, so I dont know anyone yet to offer to. Feel like billy-no-mates right now.

Martin

Stuffed if I know at this point Martin. Why not arrange to be in Turbocharger's group as he and Mike/Margaret were going together.

Chris

So who is the group with me then?

I only know Mike & Margaret and Chris, so I dont know anyone yet to offer to. Feel like billy-no-mates right now.

Martin

Cheer up Martin, it's just groups of people who know each other joining together. After this laning weekend you'll know all of us :)

Mo

Chris, breathe easy. I don't expect you to organise this, that's why we have publically available posts in the forum. Guys - sort it out and leave Chris alone to quietly not organise your lanes, hotel, food and entertainment.

My group will be:

Me, John (Turbocharger)

Martin (Godlykepower)

Mike & Margaret (mmgemini)

My brother William (Miniturbo?)

In the 50/50 chance that Miniturbo doesn't get an MOT on his car before the event I'll take a straggler on the day, so that's my group full for now.

There's no great need to pick a group of people you know - I've not met anyone in my group except my brother but I'm sure by the end of the day we'll be firm friends. People with LRs tend to be like that.

Chris, breathe easy. I don't expect you to organise this, that's why we have publically available posts in the forum. Guys - sort it out and leave Chris alone to quietly not organise your lanes, hotel, food and entertainment.

My group will be:

Me, John (Turbocharger)

Martin (Godlykepower)

Mike & Margaret (mmgemini)

My brother William (Miniturbo?)

In the 50/50 chance that Miniturbo doesn't get an MOT on his car before the event I'll take a straggler on the day, so that's my group full for now.

There's no great need to pick a group of people you know - I've not met anyone in my group except my brother but I'm sure by the end of the day we'll be firm friends. People with LRs tend to be like that.

Yes John, that's how I feel.

I could put a rear seat in my Defender, I don't normally have a full seat set in. Second row ones I mean.

mike

Martin

You also know me. I am not fussed who's group I am in. Am quite happy with the suggestion (thanks Chris). All I request is it be as non-damaging as possible. I am driving the wife's 90 and she will be very upset if I bend it.

Rgds

Ivan

All I request is it be as non-damaging as possible. I am driving the wife's 90 and she will be very upset if I bend it.

Ivan

Ditto here,,,should be OK Ivan,,

I will probadly be in the 110, unless something comes up before hand,, We can always put Puggy through first, to clear the way :P