Who is in who's gang

GBMUD

Just noticed some people are still not in a "gang" as such.

Nicks90

Geoff

Retroanaconda

Noggy

Dalai Lama

Nicks90, as you are fairly local and have knowledge of some of the routes and have maps, are you up for leading a group at least on the Saturday?

John

Just found this thread (yes, I know - haven't had much time lately :().

Are all of the above definitely coming? We're booked to camp at chez Turbocharger, as far practicalities go.

To confirm Laura and i will be attending. Rioja Red 90CSW on BFG MT's already scratched and dented from previous laning and competitions... Have put name down for camping but may change last minute depending on forecast!!!

Geoff, I would prefer to keep the group to four if you don't mind, keeping group sizes to a minimum is important if we can manage it.

Could you lead a group ? We have a number of people as yet ungrouped ?!?

It would be great if you could step in and navigate ! :)

Mo

Geoff, I would prefer to keep the group to four if you don't mind, keeping group sizes to a minimum is important if we can manage it.

Could you lead a group ? We have a number of people as yet ungrouped ?!?

It would be great if you could step in and navigate ! :)

Mo

Not really - I don't know the lanes in the peak district, and Erica will get carsick if she tries to read a map while we're on the move, which would make things a bit tricky... :huh:

I don't mind being nominally in charge of a group (in a non-leadery, are you still following me, definitely not organising anything sort of way), but I don't bring any local knowledge to the party and someone else in the group would have to do the navigating, which isn't ideal...

Come along now people, we need 1 or 2 more people to lead a group so that we can get the groups squared away before we go otherwise the pub car park will be pandemonium on Saturday morning.

If you are capable of leading a group then please step forward and help some newcomers enjoy the weekend :)

The following people are as yet ungrouped -

Dalai Lama & Jennifer

Geoff & Erica

Sticky and Laura

Simon R

Martin and Stephanie

Dan9090

Nobby

Mo

Sticky, all are welcome. As for groups, we may need to have a think on numbers as SimonR says he wants to go too...

Chris

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mo

Come along now people, we need 1 or 2 more people to lead a group so that we can get the groups squared away before we go otherwise the pub car park will be pandemonium on Saturday morning.

If you are capable of leading a group then please step forward and help some newcomers enjoy the weekend :)

The following people are as yet ungrouped -

Dalai Lama & Jennifer

Geoff & Erica

Sticky and Laura

Simon R

Martin and Stephanie

Dan9090

Nobby

Mo

i am happy to lead a group - but i would need to do it by phone.