December 30th treasure hunt

GBMUD

i know you send that you will be catering for vehicles with low bits spoilers also cater for some of the taller vehicles please i cant get under some of the hampshire height barriers on lanes :(

If I am needed to marshal I will be in the 110csw with roofrack so I too will struggle with height restrictors.

I have a winch and I will take full recovery equipment with me.

Chris, I have BFG All-Terrains fitted at the moment. Am I likely to need to put the Mud-Terrains back on?

If I am needed to marshal I will be in the 110csw with roofrack so I too will struggle with height restrictors.

Chris, I have BFG All-Terrains fitted at the moment. Am I likely to need to put the Mud-Terrains back on?

Keep the ATs Gordon, they will be fine - there is only one lane I would be certain to avoid with those tyres and I will make sure you know which one - perhaps two... :) Fingers crossed nobody will need any winching but it is good to know there are some on hand, just in case.

Chris

Guest diesel_jim

If you need me for marshalling Chris, i'll also have MT's, winch, hi-lift,tools,recovery kit,GPS etc. might even chuck in the tirfor for good measure! :D

name='TJ101' date='Dec 7 2006, 01:21 PM' post='106136']Sure Chris will be along to correct :(

But I believe their is now a reverse list for "entrants" as due to certain "rules" a max number of 12 vehicles,

my last reading of the list is something like below !

Marshalling/assistants:

1. V8 Camel

2. DieselJim (if I need him)

3. Dr Goon

4. Western V8 freaks personal recovery service :hysterical:

Teams so far:

1. White90

2. JST (still in negotiation for a playing out pass)

3. Marcus

4. TJ101

5. V8 Freak

6. Bishbosh

7. DefcoL

8. Trainspotter

9. Honiton Hobbit (In pen!)

10. V8Bertha

11. NAS90

12. Mark

added myself to the list :i-m_so_happy:

If you need me for marshalling Chris, i'll also have MT's, winch, hi-lift,tools,recovery kit,GPS etc. might even chuck in the tirfor for good measure! :D

Hi Jim. I will not need you to marshal but I would consider it an honour to have you along. :) Fingers crossed, marshalling will be restricted to laughing at entrants scratching their heads, standing in front of clues and enjoying a day out. :)

Chris

Guest diesel_jim
Hi Jim. I will not need you to marshal but I would consider it an honour to have you along. :) Fingers crossed, marshalling will be restricted to laughing at entrants scratching their heads, standing in front of clues and enjoying a day out. :)

Chris

Ok, i'll dig out my "laughing hat" and flask, i'll be there mate!! :blink::lol:

I'm hoping we won't need rescueing until after I start Ralph !! (Maybe 5 or 10 mins..)

Now getting worried this might need a small amount of intelligence... (Me and Co-driver/navigator, Rupert, will fail on that one big time !!)

Looking forward to this more than Christmas !!

Chris

are we allowed to hide the clues :lol:

Tony,

I'll be heading down the M4 from the East to wherever the start point is....

Where is good for you ?

(I don't think we'll be heading down the night before.... Will prolly just share the driving..)

Maybe move this to PM's or email.