Painted my garage floor

On 5/4/2020 at 5:35 PM, JacobCl86 said:

Yes, I do this every 2 years. Since I spend a lot of time in the garage.

Yeah I've been wanting to do mine for the past 4 years but just as I start getting closer to doing it something else crops up and gets in the way :(

On 5/3/2020 at 11:30 PM, Cornish Rattler said:

New racking fitted by son whilst i was at work, just need to sort stuff out now and arange everything how i want it 😄

IMG-20200503-WA0002.jpg

Inspiring. Have bought storage boxes. Thanks.

Alcohol will work for the whiteboard marker. Don't use anything harsh or anything that will abrade the surface or it will be really hard to clean next time. 

On a positive note, bathroom 'Barker Board" makes a really inexpensive whiteboard that you can laminate onto a piece of plywood if you need something more rigid.

I made whiteboards for my classroom this way ages ago before they were common.

C

• Like 1

Another approach for a "whiteboard" is to use clear perspex mounted in front of a sheet of white paper. Then use normal dry wipe pens. You can print a template on the paper (I have used Excel to make grids, text and logos) and then write the "variable" stuff on the perspex. It wipes much more easily than the coating on a whiteboard.

On topic - the floor and racks are great Cornish. I like the modified roof truss too!

Edited by Peaklander