Painted my garage floor

The floor looks great!! 

I’ve been having a sort out today - Though spending the time has mainly accomplished making me realise that there is a LOT of work to get it in order.  

It’s a right state. 

Though fractionally less of a mess than it was.

23 minutes ago, Anderzander said:

What cleans the pens off these ? I’ve used dry wipe pens - but they aren’t cleaning off ....

Just tried thinners and graffiti remover in the garage both remove permanent marker if your struggling for either of the two let me know and I'll bang a can of GR in the post for you tomorrow regards Stephen

29 minutes ago, Anderzander said:

What cleans the pens off these ? I’ve used dry wipe pens - but they aren’t cleaning off ....

Depends on the brand of pen. I’ve got some pens which wipe off after a year plus on the board. Others won’t wipe after a day!

i either use a bit of alcohol or brake cleaner to get the stubborn ones off. 

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

You would thonk but that wasn't my experience, I found some ink was quite tricky??

Some of the really bad pens take a wipe over.... 20 secs and then it will wipe off.

The other thing which also works for permanent pen too, is to colour over the top with another dry-wipe pen. Then it will normally just wipe off.

Lynx deoderant also works! 

• Like 1