door hinge size?

trod

great! so now im looking for 2 l/h lower hinges,if any one has them or good place to buy them (part number 346342)i will be fitting them on a lightwieght door,so the upper and the lower need to be the same deth

The issue is door-mirrors with S2 hinges, or not. Unless you run wing-mirrors, you're in for some messing. S3 part MRC4583 can be made to fit, as can coiler type mirrors. But it takes some searching, adaptors and/or the original S2 part MRC56. MRC56 is made of unobtainium. You'll be wanting brackets 347704  347705 too.

And don't even mention the price of the milly version of S2 hinges (with integral mirror-mount). last I looked £300 a set!

Edited by Landrover17H

14 hours ago, Landrover17H said:

The issue is door-mirrors with S2 hinges, or not. ....

And don't even mention the price of the milly version of S2 hinges (with integral mirror-mount). last I looked £300 a set!

'Robin' on the Series 2 Club forum will modify your S2 hinges to include the mirror-mount; the supplier can specify the diameter of the hole, to suit their mirrors.
He also sells via Ebay.

However, I share the view that true Lightweigt hinges are different to S2 hinges, so my comments above may not be applicable.

Regards.