Interesting article

Bigj66

Seems a bit extreme, I'd be interested to know the other side of that story. Let's face it the whole billing show turned into a complete mess a few years ago when it got split in two and it hasn't got better. This may kill it for good.

Mike

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miketomcat said:

Seems a bit extreme, I'd be interested to know the other side of that story. Let's face it the whole billing show turned into a complete mess a few years ago when it got split in two and it hasn't got better. This may kill it for good.

Mike

Agreed. I always loved the Billing show over the others but since it has been split there are now two shows that don't add up to the original one

I call bull****.  Something else would have been behind it and the rag is too lazy and too unprofessional to find out the real story, going for an easy rant piece that wind up their readers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Snagger said:

I call bull****.  Something else would have been behind it and the rag is too lazy and too unprofessional to find out the real story, going for an easy rant piece that wind up their readers.

I agree there is more to it, but the article states billing refused to comment which doesn't help. I suspect it was something like there was a tip off of a criminal element but it sounds like it was handled badly and will only hurt the show more in the long run.

Mike

• Like 1

It will be the usual case of someone bitching and moaning and haven’t given the rest of the story. Like the kind that moan about the police but they’re always doing drugs, driving badly, drinking anti socially etc but the police are ‘picking on them’. 

The article even calls it the Billing Road Show. :lol: clearly nothing was researched properly.