24v Wolf relay

DC_

The brake lights and indicators weren’t working. The hazards were. Then all of a sudden they started working. Checked the 7.5amp fuse and it was badly corroded. There’s 5 relays and one is wired to the 7.5amp fuse. (The fuse for indicators and brake lights) getting it all cleaned up. Separated the harness to trace the wires. The relay doesn’t look great. So wanted to replace but can’t find one at the minute. 

Ah..... perhaps this is the 'no lights' running relay? all lights are killed, including brakes, indicators, tail lights, slide lights, headlights... leaving only the little bulb shining at the white-painted rear diff.

Not familiar with how it is wired in the Wolf, but that could well make sense that it all goes through one relay.....

Got a part number on it?

Nope, there ain’t no other markings unfortunately. Not sure of the amps required either. The closest I could find was RRC8600 but it’s rated at 70 Amps. Don’t want to risk the wrong amps. 

1 hour ago, DC_ said:

Not sure about the rsonline one.

If the part in your photo is the correct one, the only way to be more certain would be to march into REME stores and requisition one :lol:

Not sure if TE now manufacturers the relays that were Siemens (most likely), or just distributes them, but either way, it's the same part.

https://www.te.com/commerce/DocumentDelivery/DDEController?Action=showdoc&DocId=Data+SheetV23134-X0000-A0011217pdfEnglishENG_DS_V23134-X0000-A001_1217.pdf6-1393304-7

Thanks TSD Much appreciated!! 

Th mate has opened the relay up and says 20amp is stamped inside. So that RSonline one looks to be ok. I’ll send that into over to him and see if helps. I think the PRC9671 should do also. 

😊👍

5 hours ago, DC_ said:

Th mate has opened the relay up and says 20amp is stamped inside. So that RSonline one looks to be ok.

...have you really not twigged that the RS one is literally the identical Siemens part number, as written on the top of the thing? :ph34r:

• Haha 2

I’m a go between here, me personally would have ordered the rs relay. The mate is very fussy about what goes in his wolf. 

Im trying to get as much info on it for him as possible. What can I say..... 🤓