Winch Bumper

yes it will fit, just check the aircon issue as the rad grill will be proud if the newer one has aircon, still may be able to get the bumper on though depends on your sepcific bumper setup.

All down the the bumper type !!

I had a 01 TD5 Tombraider non a/con with a xd9000i winch, (both factory fit) , would not fit a 04 year XS with A/C,

The top of the winch would not clear the ac rad with the standard supplied bumper bar !!

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a similar question, so I'm going to highjack this thread a little.

I've seen defender bumpers listed for 1993 to 1997 defenders, but as far as I know, the NAS and 93-97 defenders use the same bolt pattern, spacing, etc, right? I mean, a bumper for a 93-97 Defender NAS should work fine on an old 1987 110 right? If not, where do the differences lie?

No air con on Earl's new motor, the white 110 in this pic is fitted with the bumper he wants to transfer to the new Td5 110, my 110 on right with the genuine LR Husky bumper, Ade's is a slightly different design, but will fit without any probs.

post-20-1177608984_thumb.jpg

Sorry, missed your bit about the new one being non-AC !!

To be honest Ralph, was pretty easy,

Remove the grill, fit up the bumper, drop the winch in the cradle, then back on with grill, followed by the nudge bar,, piece of cake

Did you have much to do on saturday ??

1 EVO7 broke transmisson or driveshaft just after startline & 1 Scooby similar fault on hairpin bend on toll road, pushed 1st car out of stage, went in at end of day to assist loading car onto trailer, all done quickly, I went to turn round & my PAS pump seized, all fixed now but could have done without that happening, a good weekend otherwise, got to drive Ade's new '56' 110DC too, I'll be keeping my 110 for years yet, not going to change it if I can help it. :D