Let me see the colour of your money

pugwash

Paid me in cold hard cash tonight:

Twizzle

Jen & V8Bertha

Dave H who isn't on the forum but is a lovely lovely man :D

V8Bertha gets an honorable mention for lending me his welder, ta mate! :P

Twizzle gets a double mention for being a very generous chap and for buying the winch off me, which will help pay for some stuff :)

Also I would like to thank Trev for the video camera, it is waaaaay more bling than I expected (opening the case and finding a USB driver CD-ROM for it was a shock) I think we'll have to treat this one nicely.

Also Dave H (who still isn't on the forum and is still a lovely man) came up with a GPS-II and a CB walkie-talkie just from rummaging in the back of his Ibex with the promise of more goodies when he rummages around his house tomorrow, including another video camera!

And Jen & Dan get another mention for offering to have a crack at the club newsletter which will take a load off.

All in all the ShireLRC have done us proud B)

Now all I need is someone who can write tech manuals for Cisco routers to keep my boss happy and I can spend all day on the 109 :lol: of course not that I already do that when I should be working :unsure:

And Jen & Dan get another mention for offering to have a crack at the club newsletter which will take a load off.

No worries dude, I feel a special 'George' edition coming up... or one on the joys of Subaru Ownership ;):D Just let me know when to bring the laptop over to nick all the info you have :)

An OT post I know, but it bumps it back to the top for the Friday morning people :)

I have paid Moglite in hard cash at the SLRC social last night, he will now be doing the paypal bit on my behalf.

I just hope that i do not end up with a rubber t shirt by mistake! :moglite:

As agreed with Moglite, post mine to him to save a few pennies on posatge.

I have paid Moglite in hard cash at the SLRC social last night, he will now be doing the paypal bit on my behalf.

I just hope that i do not end up with a rubber t shirt by mistake! :moglite:

As agreed with Moglite, post mine to him to save a few pennies on posatge.

PayPal'd to Jim earlier this morning - he's got it already ;)

andy, you haven't nicluded the extra for the full Logo'd gimp suit you were after

oh yeah i found one with a zip over the butt like you asked..........................

I dunno, I order t-shirts, collect money, arrange to be a central postage point - and what do I get - abuse.

God I love this place :lol:

Hopefully you all have a wonderful weekend - I guess if I said I was off to Amsterdam - with da Boyz - staying in a hotel near a certain district - I'd be playing up to my reputation :moglite:

I dunno, I order t-shirts, collect money, arrange to be a central postage point - and what do I get - abuse.

God I love this place :lol:

Hopefully you all have a wonderful weekend - I guess if I said I was off to Amsterdam - with da Boyz - staying in a hotel near a certain district - I'd be playing up to my reputation :moglite:

And some of us thought it was just a forum and club joke! :blink:

There's some bluddy wierd folk inhabit this website :ph34r:

Les.

ER

WTF is the small black piece of cloth at the bottom of eye level in the mask then ??

Dare I ask :hysterical:

Er Should I ask :moglite:

Oh Lord please don't do the Lisp song

"Thing a Thong Of Sithpence" ...................... :unsure:

I must go now as I am feeling decidedly ill................................................

Nige