4x4Adventures Marshalls Day Out

JST

If Lard agrees I think pics of the 90 as it is now,

would serve to show people how important a rollcage is

Funny you should say that Tony , We picked up the 90 from Tims this afternoon and I said to Lard on the way back up the M5 , That he should post the pics up under the heading " Reasons for a roll cage " Its amazing the amount of people who think the Land Rover is the safest vehicle to have an accident in , Well perhaps a collision but a front over roll thats a different matter .

To see the truck after , brings it home how important a good cage is especialy If you have the family in with you .

Yep. a credit to the creator :) did what it said on the tin

Jase,, Remind Lard, he's still got my trousers,, don't ask,, and no, he could not get into them, ! fully.. before some smart ass suggests it :D

i did bring them up in the lorry and yes i did get them on nearly..... :blush:

How many puppies it cost ya Lard, must be minimum two.

Glad to hear you the Mrs and the nippers are ok.

thanks for that comment bob one puppy is enough , but the kids are still arguing about what to call it

daniel wants to call it -- land dog :lol:

emma wants to call it -- lilly :(

Just a note to say Thank you for all coming along on Sunday and although the day was marred by the incident as brought to your attention earlier i hope everyone found the previous elements of the day enjoyable. The route is an ideal way to test out your vehicle over a variety of terrain and it certainly takes some getting used to on the tougher sections.

The aim of the day was to say THANK YOU to the Marshalls and regular competitors to my events over the last year. I am sorry we were limited to 6 vehicles and it was done on a first come first served basis. The six of you that came along i believe you enjoyed the day and it was a good experience. Thank you for your emails of support post the day as well.

I have attached some pictures from the day and there will be an article going on my website in due course. Please note that i do not intend to comment or post pictures of the incident as i feel it is not my place to do so either here or on my website. I am just eternally thankful that Paul and family are all well considering what happened (and that the damage suffered to the vehicle is mainly superficial).

Some pics:

post-53-1196273378_thumb.jpg

post-53-1196273432_thumb.jpg

post-53-1196273476_thumb.jpg

post-53-1196273490_thumb.jpg

post-53-1196273507_thumb.jpg

post-53-1196273524_thumb.jpg

post-53-1196273557_thumb.jpg

post-53-1196273580_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...