Evans UK cages?

Michele

Mmmmh,just to know a bit more should I win the lottery...

Surfed across the Evans Ltd (or P&P) website to give a look,

the rollcages seem similar to Safety Devices ones...

Is there any major difference to be aware of which makes one better than another?

I.e. "FIA specs","ARC specs","Whatever specs"...?

Ideal tube diameter?

So on...

:)

I used P+P/Evans as they made one the way I wanted. I took my 90 from London to Yorkshire and back, but the end result was worth it.

Safety devices just do set ones unless you have won the lottery.

Not getting technical as I can't.

Richard

Got mine from North Off Road. Built as per my own spec. The price was very competative, but I had to drive from Derbyshire to Middlesborough and back. Been very impressed with the quality and the owner is quite knowledgable.

I was quite impressed with the ones they had at Billing. I've only seen one since on a vehicle and it too was bl@@dy good - not your normal climbing frame come bed frame at all!

If I ever need another cage, they will get my business (rather than do it myself again - just took too long!)

Si

I can vouch for the quality of Evans' stuff.

Top Notch work. They do work for Ford and did the cage work on Mitsubishi's factory Shogun racer. Dan Evan's has been around on the Northern off road scene for years and is a well respected engineer and thoroughly nice chap. Interestingly, he once told me Safety Devices had been great in attracting additional business his way because SD's customer service and attitude was so bad.

Kev

Yum,it sounds promising.

Another name in the agenda,ta for your feedbacks

:)

Bowy,I have a PM for you

:rolleyes:

Will,do you think it will fit in a plane luggage?

:lol:

Anything will fit in plane luggage although a cage will have to go in the oversized compartment. The largest part will probably be the rear hoop, so that gives you an idea.

I knew that,you... :P !

There's a plastic materials dealer-where I had my lens covers made-who does mouldering (or so it says on the tin),it would be nice to modify my RHS Safari and weld an intake on it,so to get rid of the LR bits and go straight to the air canister...

Just thinking out loud...