235 / 75 / 16 insa's on wolf rims

235/85R16 and 265/75R16 have both been factory sizes though the 265s are no longer fitted.

Width isn't a real issue here,i'd like a tall tyre but not that wide and as stated want it on wolf steel rims for strength etc.

Whos stocking these tyres cheap at the mo?

if you want a tall tyre then surely 235/85s are the way to go over 235/75s, arent the latter disco size tyres?

i am running 255/85s on wolf rims so cant see that you will have a problem with 235s. 265s though are too wide i believe.

What are you running currently? insas have a hell of a lot of grip sometimes too much.

if you want a tall tyre then surely 235/85s are the way to go over 235/75s, arent the latter disco size tyres?

i am running 255/85s on wolf rims so cant see that you will have a problem with 235s. 265s though are too wide i believe.

What are you running currently? insas have a hell of a lot of grip sometimes too much.

As for my usual tyres there just plain old 205 at's.We trail with insa'a on a mates truck so i quite like them but i'm open to suggestions.There grippy and self clearing and cheapo but i've not seem them in the size you have.

255.85 BFG MTs i am running.

Insas are a good, the simex tread pattern has already proved its worth, as per suggestions it just depends what you want to do in the truck, if your greenlaning and play days then i would go with MTs. theres alot more enjoyment from driving a section on MTs against a grippier tyre you just need to think more.

If it competition then Insa are good but you will then be on the low in height side of things for under body clearence if everyone else is on 35"!s

^^^^ as JST also run 255/85 BFG MT's on Wolf rims B) you can see them below

Do you have a lift kit fitted? HD springs? Other bits?

Just wondering if my ExMod 110 would look similar if i fitted 285/75 16 wheels. (similar hieght).

Cheers.

Looking at the tyre on the right, is it a BFG MT?

Looks like it has holes in for studs. So is it a snow tyre? Or a M/S tyre? I have no experience of snow or M/S tyres

I run 255/85/R16 on black mods on two of our trucks. A good all round tyre with a possible life of 50,000+ miles (As long as you don't slash the side walls!)

Regards

Leeds

Looking at the tyre on the right, is it a BFG MT?

Looks like it has holes in for studs. So is it a snow tyre? Or a M/S tyre? I have no experience of snow or M/S tyres

I run 255/85/R16 on black mods on two of our trucks. A good all round tyre with a possible life of 50,000+ miles (As long as you don't slash the side walls!)

Regards

Leeds

looks more like a Colway to me, defo not BFG MT tyre.