Bull bar bull?

Matt B

Hello all

I was just wondering with the nanny state banning anything harder than an undercooked marshmallow from the front of our cars where we stand on tubular / winch bumpers. The legislation seems quite clear suggesting that adding any FPS mus meet strict EU guidlines, failure to comply would result in a fine and upto 12 months in prison.

Do the winch bumpers ets that are readily available meet this criteria and of more interest to me where do you stand if you fabricate your own?

Matt B

Just introducing legislation without enforcement is morally wrong because it encourages people to knowingly break the law. Eventually bang will go the rule of law altogether.

Of course, if you drive any vehicle it is hard to get from A to B without breaking the law in some way, so I suppose that driving is morally wrong and we should all walk. :wacko:

Try breaking a different commandment every day for ten days, its much more of a challenge :)

I'm on that - lodger is a bible-basher so of course I take great care to respect his religious views and not question or challenge them in any way.

... do I f**k! :hysterical:

Hail, Satan! :ph34r:

I perfer to work on the beleif that rules are for the adherence of fools and the guidance of wise men!!

My last speeding charge was dropped by the prosecution because I have a communication disorder and I represented myself in court asking for "full access" took a while but it was very interesting :rolleyes: . The only reason I got off was by sticking to the letter of all the laws. :lol: