This happend at 70mph

jules

When I was a kid it happened to Ali

The front of the rear prop UJ broke at about 30 and like Tony said the prop dug into the ground

Ali thought he was going to roll it.

This happened at 3pm today on the way home from Brick kiln farm. I may have to knock marshaling with the rangy on the head next week end

that happened to me on my old 90 racer on the way to an event, no ARB though so it smacked the road,chassis,exhaust,starter,sump etc a few times at about 50mph,

stopped stripped it off & continued on to the event, refitted it whilst being scrutineered & then went on to finish 2nd in the trial & in the top ten at the comp

that happened to me on my old 90 racer on the way to an event, no ARB though so it smacked the road,chassis,exhaust,starter,sump etc a few times at about 50mph,

stopped stripped it off & continued on to the event, refitted it whilst being scrutineered & then went on to finish 2nd in the trial & in the top ten at the comp

The front diff lost most of its oil when iy went.

I can't work out why when I re-fitted it I rummbled and there was a masive drag from it then after only about 5 miles if fell off again.......

I wanted to get home so I just stripped it and drove on home on the rear peop.

I'm hoping that the locker is still ok and its only a few shimms missing.

Did you have a split pin on the pinion nut? I'm sure mine do...

Richard

Same thing happened to my Disco, the newer pinions have nylock nuts fitted, not pinned, so mine have been locktited on with new nuts , I was lucky, it was a front one, but it let go just as I'd pulled off the motorway and was at the roundabout, someone was looking out for me.

Bill