Seems cheap

siearl

Guest diesel_jim

It's one of those bloody annoying scammers who thinks that everyone is as stupid as they are...

check out the feedback and joining date.... zero and today!

It's one of those bloody annoying scammers who thinks that everyone is as stupid as they are...

check out the feedback and joining date.... zero and today!

Jamie

He just might be a genuine seller who wants to sell his car :D :D

Tim

Haven't you got enough cars at the moment :P

Mark,, can you NOT ever have enough Land rovers ??? :lol::P

Any how,, This is the same scammer that was trying to sell my old Tombraider, identical e-mail as below

Hi,

I have received your email regarding my car 2003 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90.

The LAND ROVER is in perfect working condition.

My experienced LAND ROVER tech has fully checked out this car and gives it a special high rating has a CLEAN TITLE a great history and mechanically without any problems ever safety check and pre-delivery inspection along with a fresh servicing before I ship or deliver the vehicle.I always kept it in my garage,away from bad weather and it looksgorgeous.The problem is that in the meanwhile I had to move with my family in, Germany where I got a new job as a construction engineer.Theamount you will have to pay in order to own this vehicle is 4680 GBP with shipping costs included!

Unfortunately I am forced to let it go.You see, due to my job I had to move to Germany and I just found a great house offer.The thing is that I have to make a deposit so I can be sure that I won't loose this great offer.On the other hand, I hope I will find someone who will treat

this baby like I did. Also,I take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car,so be sure that I don't waste my time withendless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of your serious intentions.

Shipping will be done whit DAS and it will take no more then 6-7 days.

I have a friend there who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is my duty to pay for shipping it.It will be delivered directly to your address.

Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply with the following information's:

-Your full name and address;

-Your ebay user id.

The transaction will be closed only through eBay vehicle purchase protection so we both be protected. Also in this way you have the chance to pay after you receive and test the car!

I will look for your email,so that we can move forward with this deal!

Let me know,

Mark Rose

hmmm, does seem like a good buy!

excuse my ignorance but how does the seller benefit from the "scam"? :unsure: just interested so i never fall foul of these tricks....

dan

Because he is not the owner, and just copies other gen vehicles, then hopes some gullible people will sent him some money, in exchange for a vehicle, which he does not have,, he may get 2 or 3 "sales" !!!

If is sounds too good to be true, it usually is,

I also sent him some questions on 'his' vehicle, got the exact same reply:

Hi,

I have received your email regarding my car 2003 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90.

The LAND ROVER is in perfect working condition.

My experienced LAND ROVER tech has fully checked out this car and gives it a special high rating has a CLEAN TITLE a great history and mechanically without any problems ever safety check and pre-delivery inspection along with a fresh servicing before I ship or deliver the vehicle.I always kept it in my garage,away from bad weather and it looksgorgeous.The problem is that in the meanwhile I had to move with my family in, Germany where I got a new job as a construction engineer.Theamount you will have to pay in order to own this vehicle is 4680 GBP with shipping costs included!

Unfortunately I am forced to let it go.You see, due to my job I had to move to Germany and I just found a great house offer.The thing is that I have to make a deposit so I can be sure that I won't loose this great offer.On the other hand, I hope I will find someone who will treat

this baby like I did. Also,I take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car,so be sure that I don't waste my time withendless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of your serious intentions.

Shipping will be done whit DAS and it will take no more then 6-7 days.

I have a friend there who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is my duty to pay for shipping it.It will be delivered directly to your address.

Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are really interested in buying it, please reply with the following information's:

-Your ebay user id.

The transaction will be closed only through eBay vehicle purchase protection so we both be protected. Also in this way you have the chance to pay after you receive and test the car!

I will look for your email,so that we can move forward with this deal!

Let me know,

Mark Rose

PLEASE E-MAIL ME ONLY AT: rmary82@yahoo.com

I'll try and report it to ebay

please reply with the following information's:

-Your ebay user id.

Could it be that with this info he could get access to your eBay account perhaps??

Not sure, looking on the "forgot your password" page, you would need more info to get your password back.You need to answer two of four questions - answer to secret question, post code, date of birth & primary telephone number.