Disco 2 on 37's

reads90

Well the Mad colonials down here have done it again

A D2 on 37's (325/85/R16), and you lot worry about ptutting them on a 90 :D

And a bit of cutting need though ;)

Maxi Drive axles , before you ask :rolleyes: But no portals :)

But does look really cool

Jules you know what to do when the RRC LSE goes dead :D

disco.jpg

37"? :lol:

sorry :P

Not everyone is after a comp truck been there done that

To me that's quit nice for all round use as a toy for expedition and much, much, much, more comfortable than most of the other trucks with that size and above tyre..... I could also do that to my Disco with ease and still dive on a motorway at 70-80mph comfortably for relatively very little money.

No its not as strong a it could be but then it starts to cost more and if you not competing and you pushing that hard its your driving that's failing and need attention not the car.

Its probably less work just to fit the 37s to a disco... :rolleyes:

;)

:lol:

I agree with you on this one

its not that hard just bringing your self to carving up a Disco 2 once you have done that its easy.

There is a D2 on portals with 40's on so its not the most extreme or anything but it is nice looking and as my disco is now worth less than last years laptop I could be persuaded if SWMBO wasn't looking

looking at the black front wheels is it eating brake pads stopping 37" tyres?

Does look the part mind, I keep yearning for 37" tyres on my 110 ;)

Will

Will you're about quite right. A mate of mine has 37's under his DII (for over 2 years now) and does 30.000K a year with it. 3 sets of brakepads a year..... It used to be his toy but now he uses it for his daily 70 km commute and has a D1 on Maxidrive portals bobbed and everything.

Cheers Bowy

Just so we're clear people, I have nothing against the truck, its nice, I like it - forget about it. Its the way throwing in some halfshafts and changing the tyres is billed as surmounting the impossible...

zzz zzZ ZZZ

;)

Sorry Al, I just saw an opening and couldn't resist :D

I'd agree with you its not rocket science but it does look quite tidy and fairly subtle. Its a differant skill to fabrication but making a car that looks 'right' is still a skill.

mmm Devons truck is nice but each to there own I like the ARB's safari range of bumpers

I agree with Jules

The ARB safari bumer is very nice and looks good on the front of a D2, The devon one just ruins the front look of the D2 after all i don't need amazing appoch angle . I am not entering a comp with it , just touring :)

, Bet there's alot more ARB ones around than Dveon ones :):)