Saw this today....

V8 Freak

Could it be the Orange Company have seen the threads on here about a six wheeler and decided there is a market ripe for the picking?

post-1475-1203365345_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1203365360_thumb.jpg

Bad pic under the front...

post-1475-1203365386_thumb.jpg

post-1475-1203365420_thumb.jpg

Not much driving the rear wheels yet.... (But would the Orange company worry about that ?) :ph34r:

post-1475-1203365427_thumb.jpg

I was looking at that today as well! I was talking to Bill at Autoland (the garage that are doing the work on it) while I was having the gearboxes replaced on my 90. Apparently its been imported from Australia in almost kit form after being bought on Ebay! They have had some problem sourcing a bearing for the rear salisbury so they were planning to remove the halfshafts to allow it to be Mot'ed and then registered.

Supplied a MUD console to this guy at Billling last year. He'd imported it from Aus, although, it was in a sorry state when he got it. IIRC, he'd had to make up his own dash hence the need for the MUD console moulding to cover up the join in the middle of the extra width cab. He sent me some pics of it when it had just been painted, but it looks like things are moving on.

One of the perentie prototypes , the wire cables on the rear axle would have been to control axle travel due to propshaft angles . Should have coil front and leaf rear with compensating(load sharing link)

Has this got the lt95 with the pto drive to third axle , otherwise will have to change 2nd axle to rover type as no other 3rd axle drive now available only foley type.

Front axle Dana as used on OKA as well IIRC

Normally Izuzu diesel , 3.9 with turbo on SAS(LRP) type .

They used to come past my place when I lived in OZ , on way up north to play in the desert .

Guest diesel_jim

^^^^^ Thats a nudgebar and a half! i hope that the bar thing in the middle is bolted to something else near the radiator.... otherwise it looks like that if you were to hit something, the radiator would get instantly flattened! :blink::blink: