RRC Alloys that I want

Shackleton

There are some old school RRC alloys I've seen they're the only ones I think will suit my 2 door. Trouble is I can't even find a picture now and don't know the name.

They have many many spokes and are black inside all the spokes but the spoke outer faces are polished. Imagine making a groove every centimetre in a solid disk of alloy and thats basically what they look like.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

There are some old school RRC alloys I've seen they're the only ones I think will suit my 2 door. Trouble is I can't even find a picture now and don't know the name.

They have many many spokes and are black inside all the spokes but the spoke outer faces are polished. Imagine making a groove every centimetre in a solid disk of alloy and thats basically what they look like.

Hi I think they were called Wolfrace turbovane or simlar

I think I know the ones you are talking about - like the wheels fitted to the A-Team van..... :rolleyes:

I think I know the ones you are talking about - like the wheels fitted to the A-Team van..... :rolleyes:

Yeah 100% :lol: Sweet I have the music in my head now.

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team

If they're Wolfrace the nearest I can find is Wolfrace Turbo here: http://wolfrace-alloy-wheels.co.uk/wolfrac.../14/29/lang,en/ but hard to tell without a side on view?

Anyone got a set to sell ole George?

So there is! He's selling complete though, won't split.

They are sexy though, and strangely enough my RRC lived in Ripon some time before I bought it...

EDIT: Jesus did you see there's a crowd on there who want £20k for a '73!!! All of a sudden my '73 was a bargain :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...rksid=p3907.m29

If they are the wheels I'm thinking of, they are Wolfrace , might be Turbo but the 4x4 version of the turbo looks a bit different as they have a big centre and the Landrover/Rangerover version of it looked stranger still because of the enormous bolt PCD so the spokes were very short.

Heres a pic rangie-wolfrace.jpg

They don't make them anymore, (but I think I may have a set of new centrecaps somewhere) Nice looking wheels definately. (Along with the slot wheels of course)

• 4 weeks later...