Mantec New Plastic Jobby!

Finially deciding to buy the new mantec snorkel, not really planning on doing any deep wading, but i'd rather have one than wreck me engine!

Where's the best (cheapest!) place to buy them from?

Cheers all, and hope you're al having a good easter!

Chris

What tipped it in favour of Mantec?

I have a safari style (britpart) for around a hundred quid, and as plastic things go, its quite nice and strong..

really like the look of the new mantec one, as its a bit more descrete than the others

sad eh?

Finially deciding to buy the new mantec snorkel, not really planning on doing any deep wading, but i'd rather have one than wreck me engine!

Where's the best (cheapest!) place to buy them from?

Cheers all, and hope you're al having a good easter!

Chris

Hi Chris

Can not help too much from this side but you can have another look the way it fits/looks. It costed me around UK$230 including shipment. The finish is good except the "screw covers" which I had to glue.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7487/transwhiteoe1.jpg

cheers

M

I have one of the paddocks ones and i am very happy with that. Apart from the mushroom top which i am not to keen on, prefer the safari stlye tops, i found mine very easy to fit and as the wing had the grill covering the air hole already no cutting which was even better