Who makes Scrapiron tubular bumpers?

jericho

Who manufactures the Scorpion Racing tubular NON-winch bumpers?

They are the nicest looking ones I've seen,but obviously wouldn't want to buy one from them.

I've looked at First Four and Mill Services,both look Ok,but not quite as good.

Any other suggestions?

What I am looking for is a high mount,close fitting,straight - not cranked tubular bumper , which I will then modify to take a fair lead in the centre of it.

I just thought it would save a lot of time to modify one that was very nearly what I wanted,rather than make one from scratch.

Can't answer the original question, but I think that the Guardian Offroad Products tubular bumper looks good (eBay item 120235703116), is good value and is made in Britain - and you can phone up Spence (who appears to be there all the time) and he will answer any questions. On top of all that, they will even pick and mix componentry from various bumpers in their range if you like.

TwoSheds

(No connection to Guardian except as a customer)

No i own them,he is only involved on the winch manufacture/design side and has nothing to do with the fabrication,

Carl.

But in that case he still has a financial interest/involvement in the company??

P.S - I'm not fussed about his finances, its more about advertising companies you are involved in, kinda commercial advertising and all!

But in that case he still has a financial interest/involvement in the company??

P.S - I'm not fussed about his finances, its more about advertising companies you are involved in, kinda commercial advertising and all!

Getting of topic here,but as i said only involved in winches NOT anything else

My mates got a winch bumper on his 90 with a Champion winch and the coating is not good at all, been on about 10 months and not seen a lot of action. Came with the winch and was told it was one of Golddigger's.

Is it defo one of mine,Funny but i have never made 90 bumpers for champion,he sells imports,FACT.

Carl.