AWDC Howlin' Wolf Round 2

najw

Saley - the farmer is letting us use his bestestest grassy field for camping/parc ferme so no fire again I'm afraid.

However is someone could conjure up a nice big brazier/oil drum barby that keeps the heat away from the ground, I'm sure I could run to a bag of coal to keep us all warm.

As far as access is concerned, as stated previously the optimum method of getting onto the camp field has been sent to all teams (ie: reversing off the track into the field).

It would be appreciated if you could stick to this otherwise we are going to end up with chaos as trailers and trucks meet one another head on on single width tracks.

There will be signs on the access road reiterating the instructions :rolleyes:

For everyones information:

DON'T go drinking in Corwen on the saturday night. It's not a nice place unless you're local, can speak Welsh, and prove your lineage unto the 12th generation.

Allegedly the locals take great offence to everyone and are not shy about informing you of this. There is however a pub in Gwyddelwern itself which should be safe(ish)

Alternatively, if you all go to Corwen, it would wipe out some of the competition, so we stand a chance of not coming 40th.........

For everyones information:

DON'T go drinking in Corwen on the saturday night. It's not a nice place unless you're local, can speak Welsh, and prove your lineage unto the 12th generation.Allegedly the locals take great offence to everyone and are not shy about informing you of this. There is however a pub in Gwyddelwern itself which should be safe(ish)

Alternatively, if you all go to Corwen, it would wipe out some of the competition, so we stand a chance of not coming 40th.........

thats a lot of relating,how many sheep are in there family tree :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Everyone ready?! It's all gone a bit quiet... :huh:

I think so, ;)

just need to find some weater proofs,the weather says rain saturday night and sunday

done the propane bottle will send up with the (crash test dummy) Rushton Gaylord :lol:

I think so, ;)

just need to find some weater proofs,the weather says rain saturday night and sunday

done the propane bottle will send up with the (crash test dummy) Rushton Gaylord :lol:

Do you ever sleep? Off to the airport again this am, they were shut yesterday so I will bring them to yours later!!!!!

Well, we're all ready, paperwork done, laptop programmed, trailer loaded!!

Now all we've got to do is battle with the Friday afternoon motorway traffic to get there.

Snow - bring it on :ph34r: :ph34r:

Good luck to all taking part - bring Mars Bars and Red Bull for your winch b*tch*s - they're going to need it :P

Well, we're all ready, paperwork done, laptop programmed, trailer loaded!!

Now all we've got to do is battle with the Friday afternoon motorway traffic to get there.

Snow - bring it on :ph34r: :ph34r:

Good luck to all taking part - bring Mars Bars and Red Bull for your winch b*tch*s - they're going to need it :P

What :o and have to stop while he eat's :rolleyes: i don't think so :P

Truck ready <_< think so? f**ked of with looking at it, plus the blue one next to it ;)

snow you say :( i bring another some more blanket's :P damn van's like a fridge :(

see you all there sat eve :)

Snow - bring it on

it did this morning nearly 6", the traffic on my road was stuck all over the place , did attempt to help some guys in a new merc but they couldnd find the towing eye as there where to many golf clubs in the boot so left them there :P

Hope so Daf!

We've now moved the death wobble up to 50 mph by swapping wheels round. As we're going to be driving there on the pitbulls, I don't think I'm going to want to get anywhere near 50 mph!

Hope everyone's got waterproof tents, the fields at the bottom will be waterlogged!!!

Everyone ready?! It's all gone a bit quiet... :huh:

Errr no!

will be ready after a late night and a mornings work though! ;)

Ive not got a tent for the weekend, it got destroyed in the wind at the challenger event 2 weeks ago, ill be in the back of the disco again and if it gets cold atleast i can turn the heating on!

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL COMPETITORS IN THE HOWLIN WOLF CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND

Due to lots of rain the original camping fields are now water logged and unuseable. :( So when you arrive on site please follow the signs to a new area. Unfortunately there is now a limited camping area (not much grass!) but there is hard standing for lorries, trailers etc.

See you there.