forum relay - swindon to Horsham/Guildford/Weybridge

Mark

Having availed myself of one of Oilit's parts washers, I need to get it from him, in swindown, to me in Horsham. During the day I am mostly in Weybridge, and am also in Guildford pretty often too, so if anyone was passing that way, and fancied picking it up, that would be really helpful...

Cheers

Mark

I have 5 of them here (blocking the view to the telly :rtfm:). Looks like I just robbed somewhere actually :unsure:. I'll have SiWhite's colleagues kicking the door down at 4am :( .

I'm meeting Fridge in a quiet layby near here :ph34r: to pick up Mo-Murphy and Vambo's. One is Marks and I don't have a clue who the other one is for :blink:

It's no good to me either - I just bought a floor standing (well, rolling now), one.

post-2-1207135831_thumb.jpg

Les.

sorry Les !!

I wrote down who they all belonged to and meant to give it to you with the boxes - but alas its still in my pocket :lol:

But they are for Mark, Fridge, Ivan, Mo, and WKW90 !!

P*** poor communication on my part :(

Mr Ciderman, and Mr Orange, if you could arrange something between you that would be uber-grand! Seems a bit pointless me getting involved in arranging for you to meet up, but if Jase, you are willing to pick up from Les, and drop with Adrian (Orange) I would be exceedingly grateful.

Cheers :)

Mark

No problem Mark ,

The plan is I have to go to Bean nr Dartford sometimes next week to fix a trencher ,not sure which day yet ,all depends on when all the parts arrive (USA>Hastings >Bristol >Dartford ), I can call in to uncle Les on the way up (not sure where yet) and meet Adrian dinner time , Not sure where yet as I have no idea of the area ?

How big is the item? I have a LWB transit shelved out , so If its washing machine size it will fit .

sorry Les !!

I wrote down who they all belonged to and meant to give it to you with the boxes - but alas its still in my pocket :lol:

But they are for Mark, Fridge, Ivan, Mo, and WKW90 !!

P*** poor communication on my part :(

Phew! that's a relief!! I thought for a moment that I had ordered something whilst not entirely sober! :lol:

Now I just need to find out why I keep getting these CDs and DVDs that I have supposedly bid on e-Bay for!! :unsure:

Steve

No problem Mark ,

The plan is I have to go to Bean nr Dartford sometimes next week to fix a trencher ,not sure which day yet ,all depends on when all the parts arrive (USA>Hastings >Bristol >Dartford ), I can call in to uncle Les on the way up (not sure where yet) and meet Adrian dinner time , Not sure where yet as I have no idea of the area ?

How big is the item? I have a LWB transit shelved out , so If its washing machine size it will fit .

Jase that sounds eminently reasonable, will talk to Orange and get him to arrange a good pickup place/time...

sizewise...

Dimensions (LWH) 440x360x260mm

from the machinemart website, so I would have thought that a LWB transit should jsut be able to squeeze it in.... ;)

Cheers

Mark

Where do I find Les ??

He usually hangs out round the toilets... or is that just at sodbury :ph34r:

will pm him, and get him to give you some kind of idea of location... ;)

Cheers

Mark