Is this too tacky?

Very much depends where it's going to be fitted - can't see it suiting many normal LR interiors. An H&H Range Rover perhaps but then they already have quite a nice interior. It would be in-keeping with a W&P RR too although that doesn't make it tasteful.

what you want to put it on graham????

I would suggest the horn push is out of the question due to the lack of rotary coupling on the Defender. (actually is this why the late airbag models have the earlier skinny spline to accommodate a rotary coupler?)

As for the style that's entirely up to you. I quite like it, but not on my Defender.

actually is this why the late airbag models have the earlier skinny spline to accommodate a rotary coupler?

No Defenders have air bags.... that hump on the steeing wheel (fitted to Station Wagon and CSW specs) is just a pad.

Ian

To fit my 1989 CSW 110. Which is shire blue......

Now considering this - seems cheap so might also be nasty........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:X:AAQ:GB:1123

When you take the cover off, how many screw holes are holding the steering wheel on? (My car still in the body shop, as at yesterday, work still not started.....(waiting on parts allegedly :angry: ).

When I wanted to change my steering wheel there was only one company that would sell me a wheel and the correct boss.

Momo wasn't one of them.

mike

I have a MOMO Corse on Mine (300TDI Defender)

and had a MOMO Tuner on Vals 110CSW TD5

both supplied with the correct boss from Demon Tweeks

To fit my 1989 CSW 110. Which is shire blue......

Now considering this - seems cheap so might also be nasty........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:X:AAQ:GB:1123

When you take the cover off, how many screw holes are holding the steering wheel on? (My car still in the body shop, as at yesterday, work still not started.....(waiting on parts allegedly :angry: ).

i might have tollerated it on a series,but not on your 110....would look out of place...i cant say ive ever seen different ones other than smaller ones fitted to 90s....maybe a smart leather one instead??think if your in doubt dont buy it..