a bar repair

well i have a few bite marks in the top of my a frame. its a oem vub part number which i am sure you can't get any more and cost a arm and a leg at the time

its not that funny went to longleat safari park and the monkey started eating my a bar like it was a big mac :lol:

any way have about five bites missing in the top edge its a foam type base under a harder rubber cover

can it be repaired any idears how

would plastic padding or something like that work

daniel

thanks

i would love a small metal a frame

but one its a 2007 model and two its my company motor

so its all down to the dealer fit stuff and its has to be apporved type

was just thinking about filling it over its about four cm long and about one cm deep but what with

dan

its not that funny went to longleat safari park and the monkey started eating my a bar like it was a big mac

must be the lack of Capri rear spoilers these days, as they used to go down a treat with the monkeys at West Midlands Safari Park.

Sorry but I can't imagine any repair to those plastic A bars which would look ok, but if (for instance) you DO try something like:

Expanding foam mixed half and half with arsenic and laxatives then go back and let them have another go.

then you should take care not to ingest any since powerful laxatives can have a very nasty effect on your arsenic...

Sorry but I can't imagine any repair to those plastic A bars which would look ok, but if (for instance) you DO try something like:

then you should take care not to ingest any since powerful laxatives can have a very nasty effect on your arsenic...

Very good! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These are made by a company who also knock them out through eBay periodically. You could either contact them directly through their website http://www.endura-fps.com/index.php to ask about repairs or watch out for eBay seller "conceptmouldings" because they're bound to sell one soon - usually starts around £190 with a buy-it-now at £250.

Good luck!

J.V. Like Landrover in Brecon were selling them off cheap a few weeks ago, genuine ones they just had a lot of them.

Might be worth ringing them as they send stuff out over eBay/Mail Order... Number is 01497 842100 and ask to speak to Andy or Annabelle.