Breakers yards??!?

Hi everyone

I have tried all the breakers yards near me (and not near me!) looking for a few bits for my defender and none of them have any defenders in!

Is there some website of somthing that lists breakers that might do landrovers??

im near brighton if anyone happens to know any breakers that would have defenders near there?

Thanks in advance

Sam

Hi everyone

I have tried all the breakers yards near me (and not near me!) looking for a few bits for my defender and none of them have any defenders in!

Is there some website of somthing that lists breakers that might do landrovers??

im near brighton if anyone happens to know any breakers that would have defenders near there?

Thanks in advance

Sam

Forget breakers yards. They are all too aware of the value of Defenders. Because they are like mechanno, they just strip them. Even a smashed (and I mean rolled and totalled) Defender goes for 1000's on feebay.

http://www.find-a-part.com/

http://www.breakeryard.com/

I used the first one ( I think ) and had prices ranging from more than I would pay at Halfords to really cheap! You get called by loads of breakers yards with their price on the part you are after if they have it.

Guest otchie1
or what about these have not used them but they seem to talk the talk

find-a-part

Dougie

Edited i am no longer posting in this thread due to my slow typing skills :angry2:

Just make sure you know the price of a new part first (OEM & trade). I've had quotes before for more than new prices.

In my opinion CWS4X4 are a bit pricey,what is it you are after? there is another place near me who has a few landy bits they might be able to help

as was said before you never know someone on the forum might have what you need all you have to do is ask

cheers warren

Hi everyone

Thanks in advance

Sam

What bits do you need? Suggest you try posting in the wanted in this forum.