is everyone ready

kingdong

i wish there was a landy show in cornwall round about july and august then i could go there for my holidays instead of going there once every two years.

graham.

s11a swb bronze green.

you can come & see my 400 LR's in Cornwall, I live here.

all models though :rofl:

Well I was there today, first time I've been, it was pretty good - It's the first place like that, that I'd actually like to come back and camp next year.

Got myself a decent truck cab and tailgate, just need a couple of pig tails and chains

Hi sotal

to be honest it was the worst show i have ever been to at billing half the big names wasn't there and the crowds wasn't as big even the off road course wasn't as busy.

didn't go to billing last year and the year before it was more or less the same as this year so my go to another landy show next year.

cheers graham.

s11a swb bronze green.

Hi sotal

to be honest it was the worst show i have ever been to at billing half the big names wasn't there and the crowds wasn't as big even the off road course wasn't as busy.

didn't go to billing last year and the year before it was more or less the same as this year so my go to another landy show next year.

cheers graham.

s11a swb bronze green.

Is the weather in manchester bothering you graham?

Who didn,t turn up then cause looking at this all the bigish ones were due there !!

And no quees on the off road course and not many people crowding around the stalls / hot pork bagutte stand / beer tent sounds GOOD to me :P

Dougie

It was a decent enough show I thought but then I spent most of the time sat about on the SLRC stand chatting to people, eating sweets and drinking beer :P it was good to catch up with people.

If you had some serious shopping to do I can see you may be a bit disappointed as there weren't as many stands there as previous years.

Not sure I'll be asked back into the arena again either, beardy wasn't very impressed - it was only a small slide :ph34r:

It's the first one I've been too so I've nothing to compare it to, but I wasn't disappointed.

I was there from 9.00 am on Saturday to mid afternoon, and the weather was great, it was lovely and sunny, just a sprinkle of rain for about 30 seconds, I even managed to get a bit of sunburn from walking around.