hbrid

Its all a matter of choice really, but yea all starts from a 110 rear tub.

There was a rare 100 inch CSW hybrid on ebay a short while back as well with small rear doors that was interesting.....!

After owning two hybrids, i'm not a fan of them anymore and run 90's, so no more issues with the DVLA.....

nice 100" for sale on flea-bay at the mo..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LAND-ROVER-DEFENDER-...86.c0.m14.l1318

How exactly do you go about achieving the short rear overhang? And i take it its cut-down 110 bodywork? Ive seen other 100" trucks but they seem to have a standard rear overhang...

looks tidy, BUT it's actually a Discovery chassis with 90/110 bodywork modified.

i'd be a bit wary of it though, its on an h plate yet it says that its on a 1998 disco chassis and running gear, i would have thought if the builder had been absolutely honest to the dvla and told them exactly what bits were from what vehicle, it would be on the disco reg or a q plate? chassis, engine, axles alone should be enough to retain original identity

i'd be a bit wary of it though, its on an h plate yet it says that its on a 1998 disco chassis and running gear, i would have thought if the builder had been absolutely honest to the dvla and told them exactly what bits were from what vehicle, it would be on the disco reg or a q plate? chassis, engine, axles alone should be enough to retain original identity

not sure on that but ill find out, think its down as a Defender on the V5 as in the original 110 the body etc came from...think thats was the better option than saying its a Disco and using the Disco reg..

not sure on that but ill find out, think its down as a Defender on the V5 as in the original 110 the body etc came from...think thats was the better option than saying its a Disco and using the Disco reg..

then it's defo not legit - the body is irrelevent to the dvla points system, numerous threads on here going through this one. If it's using disco chassis engine gbox axles in the eyes of dvla it's a disco.

looks like the chassis's been bobbed at the back too

Seems to be a lot of this about at the moment, everyone here seems to be SVA-savvy (give or take) but I wonder how many people out there are driving round in blissful ignorance that their vehicle is on very dodgy ground?

I guess if you've got a dodgy hybrid, offloading it on eBay before word spreads is not a bad plan :ph34r: