AWDC Howlin' Wolf - Round 8

simonr

Looks like you all had a great time, shame I had work.

Just a quick one, what are the rules with tape getting broken? Is it a job for a marshal to make repairs? :ph34r:

PB090452.jpg

Or is that a marshal wearing a helmet? :hysterical:

first up, how ****in dare you insinuate that we cheat. secondly, it's funny, there is a camera right next to us, yet no photo of the tape being broken. thats odd. so all you idiots who have no brain, think what you like, those who do play ball properly know fine right that there are people who do take the tiddle with the tape. anyone else have comments to make i'll be at the bar at the dinner dance. lets hear it to my face.

Firstly it is nice to see that some competitors do repair accidental damage. Cheers Si. The fact that there were obviously people around as there is a picture, does somewhat put people off cheating and I am sure if there was any cheating going on, there would be pictures telling the whole story. Plus what would Chris and Si have to gain?

Sencond, marshals should never have to wear helmets even though we operate in an environment that has no roof, not to mention we are ugly enough as it is without having to squash our faces up in one of those things.

Oy Turner . . . we came joint first in out Class mate - - - How good is that. Do you think we get any extra prizes for that - - or for coming 3rd over all?

by the way - well done mate.

We repair the tape when it's been damaged........ by accident, cant see the point in leaving it down. We even had a marshall run across the site to give us penalties...................... i made him run a f**king long way!

first up, how ****in dare you insinuate that we cheat. secondly, it's funny, there is a camera right next to us, yet no photo of the tape being broken. thats odd. so all you idiots who have no brain, think what you like, those who do play ball properly know fine right that there are people who do take the tiddle with the tape. anyone else have comments to make i'll be at the bar at the dinner dance. lets hear it to my face.

It wasn't my intention to insinuate anything, I take it from your response that it's you in the picture?

Seems you have a sensitive spot though!

Hi All

just a few words. A Very BIG THANKYOU To, Neil, Carol, Marshalls & ALL the Sponsors. and a very big thankyou to all the other competitors for making this series what itis. and many thanks to all of you who pulled us out of sticky places, lending us gears to fix our winch, a bottle of gas for a cupper, and making us feel welcome. this was our second year and we'v enjoyed them both many new frends have been made. hope to see you all at the dinner & dance or possibly competing next year.

first off i would like to thank neil and all helpers and the marshalls for an excellent event . .and as this was our second ever challenge event in my recently transformed bright green open trailler i would like to apolgise to any other competitor that we held up taking a long time time to complete each section and express extreme thanks to the team { sorry dont know your names but believe we spoke you at the pub the night before ) for helping thro our first section off the day and showing me the corrrect places to winch from ect. . . we will hopefully be back next year to compete when i get the jeep wrangler done if not will definately be back in the jester ( my green open trialler ) again . . . . yhanks to all . . . jay

i owe you pair a pint after your recovery at the end of the day

Nobby

Hello Nobby does that mean you ow me and dan a pint after we recoverd you at TONG. I recon that will be 2 STELLA then please

Just somebody who should bring his challenge motor out next year :ph34r:

Think you are wrong their Adrian,, am sure that's not JST :lol:

Seriously,, waiting for dates for next years IRC/WRC events,, and see what clashes with Howling Wolf,, but a strong possibility :)

Hello Nobby does that mean you ow me and dan a pint after we recoverd you at TONG. I recon that will be 2 STELLA then please
Bl**dy hell, what's the tow back to camp going to cost :lol::lol:

no worries thats 6 pints of stella on order, its funny how for some reason the purple thing doesnt like to finish a event (and before any1 says its not because its a zook) :D but i think ive ironed out the problems from Tong and we are on the case from Slindon and no ive not sold it :P:P but it is going to have a argument with a 9inch grinder and a plasma in about 2hrs time

tnx all to my recovery team in 2008 see you at the Bar ...........................

Richard & Nick along with Jonathan & Alan in North Wales

Treelad, Carl Hurst & Adrain in Tong

Chris & Simon in Slindon

somehow or other we finished th rest :lol::lol::lol:

Nobby

• 4 weeks later...