AWDC challenge

LR90

Tony you can find the relevant documentation here. Only things I can see you might have to consider if they aren't already fitted to your truck are a suitable fire extinguisher and electrical cut outs.

I 'think' it's £60 per event with discount for booking for the whole series. Also both you and your co-driver need to be members of the AWDC, £30 each for the year.

Tony you can find the relevant documentation here. Only things I can see you might have to consider if they aren't already fitted to your truck are a suitable fire extinguisher and electrical cut outs.

I 'think' it's £60 per event with discount for booking for the whole series. Also both you and your co-driver need to be members of the AWDC, £30 each for the year.

£60 per event or £420 for all eight - 8 monthly payments by standing order of £52.50 if you wish

Membership £30 for full member - £15 for associate (doesn't receive mags)

Any more info required PM me or ask here...

Guest Fingers Mclean
I see the first event has appeared in the calendar and its booked for Slab Common.

Anyone from here planning on going?

I will be :P:P Just watching though :(:( Got a few mates that marshel for coiln..so should be a

good day :P:P

there is a open day on the 26th February if anyones up for it....

Its to raise funds for the MAC4x4 fund

http://s14.invisionfree.com/4x4emergencysu...p?showtopic=217

let me know if you or anyone else is up for it....

Yep, will be entering again this year with my faithful winch biatch (Trev). I won't be doing all 8 though. I think that Slab will be the first one missed and West Harptree the other. Hopefully I won't miss any more than that (Neil - hows it looking for another event in the North?) with six out of the eight counting towards your final score.

The list of jobs to do on the truck is ever growing. I hope to have it all done prior to the first event I enter but this is very unlikely.

Dave