Unused wiring ....?

I swapped the switches round last night on the little centre console - so that my phone charger doesn't get in the way in 4th or 5th and so that I don't have to lean over to clean the back window....

and there is an unused block connector on the loom behind there..... anyone shed any light on what its for?

gallery_10144_756_46198.jpg

I've also noticed one behind the headlights .... is that for front fog lamps?

Anyone who wants to know how easy it is to swap them around - I've put pictres up in one of my albums: Link to first pic

I swapped the switches round last night on the little centre console - so that my phone charger doesn't get in the way in 4th or 5th and so that I don't have to lean over to clean the back window....

and there is an unused block connector on the loom behind there..... anyone shed any light on what its for?

I've also noticed one behind the headlights .... is that for front fog lamps?

Anyone who wants to know how easy it is to swap them around - I've put pictres up in one of my albums: Link to first pic

original wiring for radio/cassette

I have 2005 TD5 in E-trim, with little or no options. Yet everything is provided in the loom: electric windows, heated seats...

I have already used the fuse for the ABS to power the clutch on my hydraulic pump and plan to wire the spotlights through the relays and fuses for the heated seats. B)

Thanks guys! I have a haynes manual with its wiring diagrams - but it doesn't show many of what would be extras. It does have the headlight leveling and the audio circuits - but no front fogs or spots or anything else like that.

So any help gratefully appreciated!

Just been out and took some pics now - found two more unused connections behind the headlight:

This is the one I was referring to:

03022009363.jpg

also found this one on the end of a large loom, all taped up:

03022009362.jpg

and this little black one, which is perhaps the headlight leveling you described?

03022009361.jpg

That small white block connector I posted earlier - is it definitely the old hifi one?

This is the back of my radio:

03022009366.jpg

The colours match all of those that would normally go into that big LR 13 pin one I've iso adapters for....?

Could anyone look in Rave and post up a diagram for front fogs or spots please?

You usually find them in old warehouses or in large tents in fields, if you have a hi vis waistcoat you'll fit right in :P

Been there done that!

Met hardcore Bob at a Spiral tribe rave in wembley in '89.....legendary......charlie chaplin meets lollypop man meets chemical factory :lol:

Now back to RAVE?

Just found out what this is:

Its the headlight levelling switch - two switched lives (red/orange) - one earth (black) - and one 'I know not what' (blue/yellow).

Should come in Handy!

I'm guessing the blue/yellow could be for the light in the switch. Blue/white in mine, IIRC.