When is the forum's birthday?

GBMUD

What date did the LR4x4 forum go live? The earliest post I can find was made on August 6th, does that sound right? Les and Geoff registered on the 3rd, VeryDisco on the 4th (very hot off the mark!) and lots more people on the 6th - so did we go "live" on the 6th? Perhaps we could have a birthday party around that time.

Chris

How would compile alll the choices :D

Easiest to go as Les says with 6th Aug 2005 which was when it was opened for business (and all got those personal invites started to go out). Makes it 6 months young earlier this month. Seems to be off to healthy start in life :)

How would compile alll the choices :D

Easiest to go as Les says with 6th Aug 2005 which was when it was opened for business (and all got those personal invites started to go out). Makes it 6 months young earlier this month. Seems to be off to healthy start in life :)

It was set up shortly before that, as an emergency refuge that was ready to go if LRE pulled the plug on us as they were threatening, but it wasn't really 'live' before the 6th. I'd go with that as our birthday :)

I have no idea as I was in South Africa when this all happened.

Although I came home on November 4th I didn't find out about this forum until Les informed me about it in December.

I eat rat poison.They haven't change my dosage this week.

mike

I can cause truoble in an empty house!!

Geoff (user number one) registered 3 August

But it was 6 Aug when most logged on for the first time, in my case to the welcoming message in the Discovery forum....

I'll grab scl as soon as he gets his lazy butt on this website

:angry::lol:

So I vote 6 Aug as the Official Birthday :)