Help me 4x4 in Oz!

Shackleton

Bump. I won't do it again I promise.

I'm 3rd place now! The Russian girl was disqualified cause she was involved in the naughty pictures business.

Don't wanna lose 3rd so if you get the chance to vote again....

George

EDIT: By the way we (the applicants) have to report back to Tourism Queensland with all our coverage so I've sent them a link to this thread. So LR4x4 has been seen by the powers that be in Queensland...

Vin, I managed to scrape together the €40 for the road tax but insuring the RRC is another matter so the little quarry session is still on hold. I'm just happy I can at least see the RRC from the kitchen window. I sit and smile at it lol

G

Good man george your on CLRI web site as well, Next outting is next Sunday ill give you a buzz and arange meeting up

• 1 month later...
hello, just wondering how this guy got on

George got selected onto short list so gets at least a free holiday and maybe a new job

and also how this topic wasn't closed? it is the same voting idea. not trying to stir anything just wondering.

yeah :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
And Ben from Southalls parent's have a very nicely prep'd 110 camel overlander..

Just saw him on Aussie breakfeast TV here in Queensland and he sounds an awefully nice chap :D

He has just been talking about his driving around Africa last year in his Land Rover . Saw a pic from the inside of the car out (taken form the passenger seat ) and the colour of the car is camel colour with a roll cage and Snorkle but that is all you can see . But at first looks, looks like a camel 110

Ahh that figures , My mum had a shop in Petersfield and i worked in petersfield for 4 years So know the place well

Isn't the block you have just bought your S1 from one of the fireman for the same islands

• 7 months later...