AWDC Challenger 4x4 Round 2

najw

New car for round 3 B)

Well I'm almost ready for next weekend only the following left to do.............

1). Fix Comp car.

2). Fix tow car

3). Find co-driver, Cause some thought it was more important to be in Croatia! :rolleyes:

Apart from that it's all going to plan!

Dan

Hello all, Lucy here, Please, please, please could those of you who have not done their paperwork for the round 2 get it to me as soon as possible. The closing date is this Sunday and I really need everything to be sorted by Wednesday as my daughter has got an operation on Thursday and I will be in the hospital with her until Saturday morning. Sorry to be a nag but if I don't have your forms you won't get punch cards etc done for you in time. Thanks for you help. My mobile number is 07836 713677 if you have any urgent questions and my fax number is 01252 325926 if you can fax your form. Look forward to seeing you all again . Lucy xxxx

Hello Lucy here, here is a list of entries that have entered and paid for round 2 (including pre entries)

Nick Anderson & Neville Hudd

Barry Benjamin & Steve Law

Adrain Catchpole & Mark Catchpole

Jo Stainer & Martin Stainer

Steve Beck & Adrain Daley

Zoltan Guzi & Lee Marchant

Pete Roberts & Ben Burge

Ben Champion & Martin Champion

Steve Grant & TBC

Andrew Beck & Martyn Pateman

Kevin Moss & Rob Jones

Graham Mitchell & Ben Bradley

Shaun Goring & Dal Campbell

Martin Tennant & TBC

Philon Parpottas & Alex Parpottas

Karl Day & Tristian Skinner

Mark Sinclair & Matt Riley

Chris Kelly & Jason White

Simon Saines & John Saines

Daniel Thompson & Matthew Hoiles

If you name is not on the list and it should be please call me on 07836 713677 or 01252 325930 straight away please.

Thanks

Lucy

x

Another thing!!!!

If you are using a different car for the next round please could you alsoi let me know as we will have to make new scrutineering cards for you. I also need to know if your co-driver is changing!!!

I really do sound nagging now!

Lucy

x

If he runs about too much then he might (a big might mind) get fit and then be able to see his feet again.... we can not have that now can we. :lol:

as far as replacements go - I would like to think of it as an upgrade. :lol::D but we shall see on the day.

Tell me about it! I think he can't handle being out every weekend! :huh::blink: Atleast he is good enough to arrange a replacement to fill in for him! B)

Dan

If he runs about too much then he might (a big might mind) get fit and then be able to see his feet again.... we can not have that now can we. :lol:

as far as replacements go - I would like to think of it as an upgrade. :lol::D but we shall see on the day.

The result will tell all........ B)

I'll see my feet when they kick your arse! :rolleyes:

The result will tell all........ B)

I'll see my feet when they kick your arse! :rolleyes:

I better start to get the truck ready then! It won't do so well with the winches sat on the bench and not even any tyres to run yet :blink::unsure:

I might even look at putting some storage in the car for chocolate this time! :rolleyes:

Adrian can see his feet, they past his head when he had a little bath in the lake at hogmoore :ph34r:

Dan

I better start to get the truck ready then! It won't do so well with the winches sat on the bench and not even any tyres to run yet :blink::unsure:

I might even look at putting some storage in the car for chocolate this time! :rolleyes:

Adrian can see his feet, they past his head when he had a little bath in the lake at hogmoore :ph34r:

Dan

Yes, there is an issue with lack of chocolate storage! More importantly you need to sort out you're wheelbase...

As for tyres, was the test item I dropped round acceptable???? I'll try and pop in tomorrow to pick it up to save you falling over it / deciding you like it too much :D

Ah yes! <_< i still owe you for that ;):lol:

Got some very big tyre's here if you need some.............. may need to lift the tray a bit! ;)

Pig wouldn't be able to get in with them big boots on! I wonder if he will break some one else's car before the start! lol :rolleyes:

Dan