Seven Sisters Summer Extravegansa!

http://www.j33p.org/events.cfm?ID=123

You know you want to

Different concepts this year and one or two surprises

Ooh this is a chance to try out my sarcasm. :P

New concepts- J33p memnbers actually get their vehicles muddy, or heaven forebid, scratched (Angela is of course totally excluded from this). Or perhaps no one ends up breaking anything just as the sun goes down, or even Fruity doesn't break his winch before he's even used it this time. Or maybe the winner is the person with the campest shirt on.

One or two surprises (as suggestions):

I have a vehicle that "really" will go anywhere

Tim Jones turns up in the same vehicle to two events running

The castle works out how to cook food on time (and doesn't burn it either)

Nobody brings a stroppy other half

Mr Challis doesn't spend half the event with a broken vehicle, and the other half telling everyone how cheap his non working vehicle is

Mr Neale turns up without a main dealer workshop facility in his back end (not that this is in any way, shape or form a complaint)

The site isn't invaded by mad locals who are either trying to blow up gas canisters, rant cars around, or get stroppy with those of us who have actually paid

Millygraham tuns up in somthing boring like a vectra which has NEVER been in the forces!

The whole weekend is free and you're paying for our fuel (which would be a surprise)

We turn up on the first day to find that they have started mining again

or

we get their and nobody turns up to unlock the gates because you cancel it as a joke!

The whole weekend is free and you're paying for our fuel

Thats the only way i'll be able to compete :( looks like i'll be watching again this year then <_<

We turn up on the first day to find that they have started mining again

But they are already mining it :rolleyes: - is one of the punches attached to one of the big excavators ? :lol:

Thats the only way i'll be able to compete :( looks like i'll be watching again this year then <_<

But they are already mining it :rolleyes: - is one of the punches attached to one of the big excavators ? :lol:

What? surely you have finished the hybrid by now? or have you finished it but just don't the money to run it?

knowing the usual suspects one of the punches will end up in a submerged shaft.

I'll be there in the Biatching seat for Mr (I have a selective hearing disorder in the heat of the moment) Walker

Need a hand setting up on the Friday again Hobbitt Dave ? or you working and Mr(I've still got your prop !) Challis is doing it ??

That's me registered. Been meaning to for a while as I missed the November one :(

Jim - no castle in July - we'll be feeding the midges at the campsite.

Dave (Lang) - if you want to navigate for me you're welcome.......

I'll be there in the Biatching seat for Mr (I have a selective hearing disorder in the heat of the moment) Walker

Need a hand setting up on the Friday again Hobbitt Dave ? or you working and Mr(I've still got your prop !) Challis is doing it ??

Les,

Mr Paul 'Ive got to be elsewhere' Challis is not going to be there, niether is Mr Jonathan 'first holiday I've had since the last one' Fearn, however I am hoping Mr Matt 'more parts than Brookwells, more tools than Snap On' Neale will be along.

Do you mean Mr Nick 'no point in saying anything as I wll do what I damn well please as it is my vehicle' Walker by any chance

Tim Jones turns up in the same vehicle to two events running

Oh, Jim, you do crease me up !! :lol: just like my trailer :P in fact this is the 6th event at 7S, first 2 in the 90, 3rd & 4th in the Rangie bob, and last time in the Hybrid!! so best bring the hybrid again !!!

Will go and reg with Jeep, i am going again, so is Savage, even if the thing is still not running yet l !!!!

How the cough David !! ??

Tim,

Cough is getting better - lost vocals on Sunday after the partay - and am on the mend

Shame we had to cancel last night as David Bowyer was coming down again.

Is it really 6 times now? Bl**dy H*ll And I still don't know all the site!

Are you coming down for a beer next week?

Pugwash - you have now set Cuffy a really big challenge to see what he can do to make it different - no-one has suggested fancy dress yet and after seeing a certain 40 year old man in plastic pants recently, what more can I say ? Also, thanks for the kind words about getting my Jeep dirty (even better now there are 2 of them to play with - pity neither works but you can't have everything).

Back to event stuff, when you register the site will automatically ask you to pay £70 as its not clever enough to know who gets the discount down to £50. If you have been to either of last year's events at SS you get the discount so if you're on my list, its a done job. Anyone who is not sure, just PM me or drop me an email via J33P site.

I am hoping Mr Matt 'more parts than Brookwells, more tools than Snap On' Neale will be along.

I shall be there - Got the Friday booked off too (so that I can check the installation of the milling machine and press tool in the rear of the 110.)

I've now acquired a trailer now so that I can bring along a few bits - I ran a bit short last year, so I figured I'd leave need room for the generator, spare axle cases, gearboxes and assorted wheels. ;)

Matt