Seven Sisters Summer Extravegansa!

Registration for this event is now closed. :(

If you still want to come along, I will be running a reserve list and am happy to put names on there in the event of drop outs in coming weeks. Please PM me if you want to be added to the list.

• 2 weeks later...
Get there early as the gates will probably be locked during day

cheers dave ! anyone got a GR reference etc for the entrance ? gates locked during day ?? presumably there is a marshall sitting on the gate aswell then ? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Full event details will be emailed to all those registered on the evening of Monday 3 July - please PM me if you don't receive anything and think you should. The email will contain all the important info needed for the event B)

Full event details will be emailed to all those registered on the evening of Monday 3 July - please PM me if you don't receive anything and think you should. The email will contain all the important info needed for the event B)

Thanks for the update. :)

Chris

cheers dave ! anyone got a GR reference etc for the entrance ? gates locked during day ?? presumably there is a marshall sitting on the gate aswell then ? :D

I would suggest that, unless you are a keen rambler, spectating is pretty much a non-starter for this one. The site is so big that trying to get around without a vehicle is un-realistic. I think it is unlikely that J33p.org will allow non-participants to drive on-site - safety/insurance etc. Perhaps PM BlackTJ and ask for a definate answer before turning up.

Chris

hi i am planing on going up there this time (went last time) but i have booked the weekend of work any one want/need a passenger i am 16 only got a ped/scrambler

any info on where people are meeting and where is the safest place to lock up my bike? as dave wont have his truck there for me to lock it to this time :(

a tree in banwen you think thats gonna be safe? i dont

Options are short otherwise. :)

Be aware of this, taken from the event information:

"Site Security - The site is hired for J33P’s exclusive use and any trespassers will be asked to leave. To help us run the event smoothly, you will be asked to sign in on your first event day and display an event sticker on your vehicle for security reasons. There will be on-site security and if you do not display the sticker, you will be asked to leave the event by the security staff or event marshals. The site gates will be locked during the day to deter unwanted visitors so if you need to leave early, details will be provided at the event briefing."

In reality the place is often heaving with locals on mopeds, quads, motorcrossers, rollerskates, in cars/4x4s etc. - unless there has been another, more effective, change in security.

Chris