Howlin' Wolf Round 6

najw

C'mon Nobby please tell us it's another steep Welsh hillside with the trees "bluetacked" in loose slate, I'm kinda gettin used to them ,

Funny thing is I think I may have been here on a playday, with Saley, Glynn and Alan Kemp

Great stuff it's the right end of the country again, only 2 hours.

Beautiful site Boothy, quite spread out, but with steep wooded slopes, bog, rivers, valleys, rocks, sheep, wet grass and a mountain... Shame Neil couldn't find a new site, but I like this one!

Beautiful site Boothy, quite spread out, but with steep wooded slopes, bog, rivers, valleys, rocks, sheep, wet grass and a mountain... Shame Neil couldn't find a new site, but I like this one!

Should that not read...... it starts ''on top'' of a mountain and the woodland is kin steep and a long way down :o:lol:

Twiggy you will love it....... loads of side slopes to :P

anyone got any pictures from a day out there for us to take a look at.

or videos

we are probably going to have to do it as going to miss the next one.

just a few pic's from scorpion 2007. the pic's dont give the true steepness of this site but its a big site with plenty of terrain to choose from as long as its not wet.

All suggestions gratefully received, but I don't think we qualify for the preferential residents ferry rate :rolleyes:

I need to find a site on the Isle of Wight for you Neil :lol: