Manby

Well I should be the hired friend on the Venture Overland stand. Feel free to come along and say hi. Dependent on the time of day and your luck tea/coffee/beer might be on the go.

Regards

Brendan

Three of us going for the first time, am told its a good show. I see there are 43 trade stands there so far. anyone been before?

what was it like last year?

Also doing the challenge. 1st time there so know nothing about it. Can we arrive late thurs and camp over?

I would assume so, we are travelling down from scotland to do the challenge so should be there bout 6 ish on thurs evening, if its your first time u will have a laugh n a half

I would assume so, we are travelling down from scotland to do the challenge so should be there bout 6 ish on thurs evening, if its your first time u will have a laugh n a half

So, its not just me that has not heard a Dicky bird then ??

Also planning to get their around 7-8pm on Thursday,, did hearing something about a drivers brief Friday morning ??

More info HERE

Anybody know what times the show starts and finishes on the saturday and sunday? I've had a look on the website but i could not see much info anywhere. looks to be a good amount of trade stands this year though.

Thanks Jason

Camping thursday is not a problem, we are setting off at dinner time tomorrow and will be there for about 3-4pm hopefully.

The show is a good show, not a buisy as some but i still think a very good show.

its also nice because the challange is on so its some rear action for the spectators.

Pete

anyone coming to mamby are in for a treat

there has been a team working all week on the supermoto cross track

they are running sat and sunday they also have what can only be discribed as rage buggies with 800cc snowmobile engines i have been told they are faster than 700hp rally cross cars B) B) B)

traders are here

the 90 degree is ready (for all new comers make sure you have red bull for your co-drivers) did i say redbull for codrivers

and best of all its sunny

the 90 degree is ready (for all new comers make sure you have red bull for your co-drivers) did i say redbull for codrivers

and best of all its sunny

A few tins already loaded Andy,, Looking forward to this one,,

See you tomorrow evening :)

Setting off for Manby in 1/2 hour to do a bit of testing on the car.

Simon has just sent me a text pulling out as he has hurt his kneck at work. Hope it gets better soon mate.

I need a co-driver, damn short notice as the event starts at 9.00 am Friday, (tommorrow).

If you can make it, give me a ring on 07967106652.

Cheers

Alan