AWDC Challenge - Slab

I think that was Kevin Pocock. He killed it in that hole funnily enough....

:ph34r:

Yes we got the old girl running took about half hour, :(

We were lucky :) she ran for about hour/half then i had trouble getting her started, so we called it a day,

got back home and she started straight up :lol::lol:

Thats motors for you :lol: dont you just love'em! :lol:

Yes we got the old girl running took about half hour, :(

We were lucky :) she ran for about hour/half then i had trouble getting her started, so we called it a day,

got back home and she started straight up :lol::lol:

Thats motors for you :lol: dont you just love'em! :lol:

But did you enjoy yourself? That's the main thing....

How did you get on on the trials section?

WE had a great day thanks simon, we were the first to go clear in the trial's section,

only just in time mind you! we had a minute left.

As Carol keep saying, no pressure! :lol:

Well done!

Richard Nicholson did it in seven minutes..... :o

Adrian concentrating on his winch wee technique...

IMG_1671_1.jpg

Pig wallowing in all the Poo Adrian's Hybrid just dumped out... no he's not kneeling, it really was that deep :lol:

IMG_1688_1.jpg

Just to add my bit to the top photo,

I had just spent half hour sitting in water over my belt on punch 23.

All i can say is :lol::lol: i needed that! :lol::lol:

We could of done a lot better than 10th Adrian if your poxy V8 EFi worked in the afternoon - -However some bright spark thought it would be funny to drive in a really deep muddy puddle - -

GRrr....

But still had a dam good day out..

bring on the next one.

Had a great day, got damp.....

Did'nt do to bad with 19 punches, lost a couple of hours where a log went up inside the tranmission tunnel and shorted out the main battery feed , and we had a bit of arc welding going on,

added to that we managed to get another log wedged between the axle casing and track rod which took lots of cusing and swearing/high lifting/hole digging to get out....!

once we got pulled out of the position we were in so we could carry out repairs etc.

Did'nt do either of the stages, which was a mistake(every time we went to stage two there was a queue), but hey...you live and learn !

some git picked up our ARB Sail......never to be seen again.......!....Shame on you..! :o

You could always return it on the next event, to redeam yourselves.. :unsure:

Adrian....got wet... :lol::lol::lol:

Saw this 90 in dire trouble.

spent 3.5 HOURS in this hole !

He worked very hard trying just about everything to get out under his own steam, which he finally did, his words were "I have had enough of this hole now !"

Think his name was rob, he broke both his front and rear plasmas several times, the pics don't really do justice to the hole....

crankpulley004Medium.jpg

crankpulley009Medium.jpg

Great section !

Nige

We could of done a lot better than 10th Adrian if your poxy V8 EFi worked in the afternoon - -However some bright spark thought it would be funny to drive in a really deep muddy puddle - -

Well next time we'll take your GLASSES so you can see the NUMBER on the PUNCH :lol:

oh i forgot! you did'nt look at the number you just let me drown :angry: wait till i get hold of you :angry:

I'll teach you not to look! :angry:

Still roll on next round! B)

Looks like loads of fun. Will be joining in at round 2. Lots of work to do between now and then.

Stop posting and get on with it then... :lol:

I'll be at round two.....just watching though, as Nicks on a jolly with the forum... ;)

any one need a biatch....?

no one wants you Les, I think its because you dont like getting wet.. :o) or you make the driver do stuff when he does want to..

Stop posting and get on with it then... :lol:

I'll be at round two.....just watching though, as Nicks on a jolly with the forum... ;)

any one need a biatch....?