Internal Mirrors - Q are there any better alternatives ?

It goes like this :)

Never bothered much when it was a hard top, could see F all out / through the interior mirror anyway :rofl:

Now as a light and airey Truck Cab It has struck me how the original 1985 teeeny mirror looks

like it was nicked from a F Mouses Van :)

Q is really simple, ......with the fixing on the arm, ......are there any bigger varinats from LR that

will fit or known swapseeess from cars either complete or just mirrory bit ?

Would like to see more than whats in that titchy '85 rear view mirror :)

???

Nige

My rear view mirror moves down when driving a speed on rough roads. Every few minutes you have to readjust it because the view has become of the the bed of the truck. On paved roads it's steady and no problem.

Any ideas of a way to make it more rigid (apart from getting a new one)?

Don't forget that a bigger mirror will get in the way looking forwards Nige - not being funny - in the RR I had to duck and weave like a boxer to see around the luverly self dimming monster!

Don't forget that a bigger mirror will get in the way looking forwards Nige - not being funny - in the RR I had to duck and weave like a boxer to see around the luverly self dimming monster!

You forgot to mention the integral map lights :P

You could always fit a reversing camera, that way it can be put somewhere that gives the best view, or even moved if needed - for example, to watch the rear winch (or you could buy a 2nd camera and choose views). I think Maplins (or eBlag) had some that were a rear view mirror with a screen built in behind the mirroring, best of both and quite bling.

My rear view mirror moves down when driving a speed on rough roads. Every few minutes you have to readjust it because the view has become of the the bed of the truck. On paved roads it's steady and no problem.

Any ideas of a way to make it more rigid (apart from getting a new one)?

nicely chewed gum :hysterical:

seriously works :blink: