Tuff Trophy Aftermath

D3DPE

For the more detailed results now! Sorry it's taken me a long time, had to get home and then unload (which was interesting with the backdoor deciding to brake again!)

1st – Steve Gittins and Mark Morgan; 4160 punch score day 1, 500 special stage day 1, 2880 punch score night stage, 500 special stage night stage, 160 bonus points night stage, 4480 punch score day 2, 480 special stage day 2. Grand Total 13160

2nd – Nick Anderson and Kev Pocock; 4320 punch score day 1, 460 special stage day 1, 2720 punch score night stage, 480 special stage night stage, 160 bonus points night stage, 3360 punch score day 2, 440 special stage day 2. Grand Total 11940

3rd – Dan Elias and Adrian Turner; 4160 punch score day 1, 440 special stage day 1, 1200 punch score night stage, 460 special stage night stage, 3040 punch score day 2, 0 special stage day 2. Grand Total 9300

4th – Peter Roberts and Ben Burge; 3200 punch score day 1, 350 special stage day 1, 1920 punch score night stage, 320 special stage night stage, 160 bonus points night stage, 2400 punch score day 2, 400 special stage day 2. Grand Total 8750

5th – Philon Parpottas and Jim Marsden; 2400 punch score day 1, 430 special stage day 1, 50 penalty, 1360 punch score night stage, 360 special stage night stage, 80 bonus points night stage, 3520 punch score day 2, 450 special stage day 2. Grand Total 8550

6th – Paul Whibley and Tony Blunt; 3120 punch score day 1, 340 special stage day 1, 50 penalty, 1600 punch score night stage, 400 special stage night stage, 2320 punch score day 2, 460 special stage day 2, 50 penalty. Grand Total 8140

7th – Nick Rowbotham and Andy Jackson; 2480 punch score day 1, 320 special stage day 1, 50 penalty, 640 punch score night stage, 340 special stage night stage, 2320 punch score day 2, 360 special stage day 2. Grand Total 6410

8th – Gavin Lawrence and Ryan Lawrence; 2560 punch score day 1, 300 special stage day 1, 1120 punch score night stage, 280 special stage night stage, 1600 punch score day 2, 380 special stage day 2. Grand Total 6240

9th – Chris Berryman and Lee Brodrick; 2160 punch score day 1, 420 special stage day 1, 1760 punch score night stage, 440 special stage night stage, 160 bonus points, 800 punch score day 2, 340 special stage day 2. Grand Total 6080

10th – Dan Thompson and Chris Kelly; 1600 punch score day 1, 360 special stage day 1, 1120 punch score night stage, 380 special stage night stage, 160 bonus points, 1440 punch score day 2, 420 special stage day 2, penalties 100. Grand Total 5380

11th – Jacob Booty and Jamie Smith; 500 punch score day 1, 0 special stage day 1, 1300 punch score night stage, 0 special stage night stage, 2100 punch score day 2, 0 special stage day 2. Grand Total 3900

12th – Andy Nash and Martin Stainer; 1520 punch score day 1, 0 special stage day 1, 1520 punch score night stage, 420 special stage night stage, 160 bonus points, 0 punch score day 2, 0 special stage day 2. Grand Total 3620

13th – Ian Cocks and Howard Stone; 800 punch score day 1, 280 special stage day 1, 960 punch score night stage, 260 special stage night stage, 960 punch score day 2, 0 special stage day 2. Grand Total 3260

14th – Steve Beck and Adrian Daley; 480 punch score day 1, 380 special stage day 1, 800 punch score night stage, 300 special stage night stage, 0 punch score day 2, 320 special stage day 2. Grand Total 2280

15th – Dan Thomas and James Farnel; Retired on Day 1 – No Score

For got to add the breakages from the weekend for us!

2 x broken track rod ends.

1 x valve broken off wheel.

1 x rear brake explosion on 8274.

4 x engine cylinders full of water

1 x trashed n/s/f wing.

1 x trashed o/s/f wing top.

Any Thing else you can think of Adrian?

Dan

For got to add the breakages from the weekend for us!

2 x broken track rod ends.

1 x valve broken off wheel.

1 x rear brake explosion on 8274.

4 x engine cylinders full of water

1 x trashed n/s/f wing.

1 x trashed o/s/f wing top.

Any Thing else you can think of Adrian?

Dan

You done well though Dan Or should we say Beathoven

Eventually got back last night, we stayed an extra day to get the gear cleared away & chill a bit after the very busy weekend :blink: !!.

It is great to see all the positive comments on here & from all those I have spoken to since, it makes it all worthwhile.

Although it was a fantastic weekend it was an awful lot of hard work by only a few people to make it happen & we are very lucky to have such a dedicated team behind us...Thank you all!!

Well done to Steve & Mark..a well deserved win despite our best efforts to get you a hangover for Sunday :lol:

Dan (Roll over) Beethoven must be improving as he nearly done a whole weekend without rolling...nearly!! but then what chance does he stand when teamed with Adrian (turtle) Turner :lol:

And what about that mud :o:o

Paul

fantastic event as usual, many thanks to the Challenger 4x4 crew for looking after us all so well, some very competative action for a clubman event but was good to see a few of the big boys playing out and learn some new tricks from them, as for damage most things on the truck are now broken, the old boilers going to be in dock for a while now but I am sure she will live to see another event. Once again many thanks to Paul, Lucy and the team for puting together another extra special event.

Chris mate, that was not a clubman event :lol::lol::lol: damn good tho :)

An excellent event. Many thanks to all those who put hard work into setting up and making it all happen. Dont think we have ever been so well looked after. Just washed the truck and its never been so dirty, took ages to wash and even longer to clear up the half a field that was left underneath it.

The special stages were brilliant (Although they are fast becoming my favourite part of the events) and the punch's were good and not too damaging (Although it was pretty impressive how Dan and Adrian managed to completely trash Dans car in one weekend :P ) All in all a good weekend.

Truck was faultless on its first competitive outing other than the snapped rope on Saturday night. The end pulled so tight into the drum we had to go from the top of the site right back to the camp and cut it off to fit a new rope, Slightly annoying. Very impressed with the Mega squirt, Bonnet depth water and no problems.

Despite the weather a fantastic weekend.

Need to get sorted for the RFC now :D

Again, Cheers to all.

Steve.

Ah yea, Sorry for covering you Paul :o !

Steve.

P.S. Who was second on the first SS and what was the time. Cant see a 480pts for it any where in the results.

The reason there wasnt a 480 score was that if you got a penalty within the special stage the 50 points would be taken off of your special stage score which would have left a score of 430. Not sure who came second and as it is peeing it down outside and the scores are still on the caravan I am not able to see at the mo!!! I have a feeling it may have been Jim and Philon as i know they got a couple of penalties for going through tape. Hope this makes sense.

Lucy

xxx

P.S Glad you all had a good time it makes the nightmare month I have had seem worthwhile.

x

The reason there wasnt a 480 score was that if you got a penalty within the special stage the 50 points would be taken off of your special stage score which would have left a score of 430. Not sure who came second and as it is peeing it down outside and the scores are still on the caravan I am not able to see at the mo!!! I have a feeling it may have been Jim and Philon as i know they got a couple of penalties for going through tape. Hope this makes sense.

Lucy

xxx

P.S Glad you all had a good time it makes the nightmare month I have had seem worthwhile.

x

Yes Philon and Jim were second on the special stage for day 1. They recieved 430 points, as like Lucy said they recieved 50 penalty points for breaking the tape.

Sara

Two great links to pictures on the Xtremelandy web site on the pictures page.

And well Done to everyone both competitors and the C4x4 Crew in what looked like a fantastic 2009 Tuff Trophy.

I would have Helped in marshalling for you but been on my Hol's sorry, but will see you at the next Challenger event.

Oh and well done to our lads (Mr) Nick and Andy (Jako)

Nick it must have been hard driving someone elses truck especially a county station wagon :blink:

Did Jako leave the XS carpet set in :lol:

Dunno Mate couldn't see the floor for mud, but i know he's a messy bugger :lol:

Cheers to the Challenger Team for a most enjoyable weekend.

Jako%20Tuff%20Trophy%202009.jpg

County Station Wagon Rocks Dude.

Damage Report was !

1 x passenger door handle, my fault.

1x Snorkal that needed ripping off anyway :lol:

1x Heated front wind Screen, Why Jako threw the winch rope hook at it i'll never know :blink: funny though.

Drove it home.

Ultra reliable truck and Cheers to Jako for a great weekend of off roading driving his truck. I know he dont do forums but i'll say mate you worked dambed hard out there. even gave paul a smile with the last punch of the day on sunday with your best friend the ground anchor.

Great seeing everyone and having a good old chuckle with you all.

Nick.

Picture Links

Here

And Here