Understatement of the year

Clucking bells!

The best bit in the advert was where he claimed the previous owner (ha ha) had spent loadsa money on the suspension - how did he jack it up to change the springs :ph34r:

(For all you wannabe Defender owners out there in eurobox land, this is an example of what is known to the land rover cognocenti as "a scrapper" :( )

its odd, land rovers seem to be fetching quite a lot at the moment on ebay. i've been looking at ebay a lot with a view to buying a landcruiser, but again they are going on ebay for a fair bit more than classifieds. seems to be very much a seller's market at the moment.

jesus my car is a 1997 90 i use it off road all the time and have had to have some little spots of welding done but that takes the micky a little bit :lol:

where has it been parked when not in use a swamp??? :huh:

the exhaust hanger rubber made me laugh holding on for dear life to the only bit of metal left lol advert should say land rver parts with some chassis lol