AWDC Challenger 4x4 Series Round 3

Hello everyone,

My catering man has done a disappearing act again and I have yet to make contact with him dispite many attempts, so if anyone knows of a catering facilities around the Ringwood area please could you give me a call. It is apparently going to be 30 degrees on Sunday so please make sure you bring lots of fluids and if I have time I will go to the cash and carry and get some drinks but I am not promising anything.

Lucy

07836 713677

xxx

Looking forward to this one, actually going to be the first one where i camp overnight =) Got my better half in the tent with me as well. We're on our way down now, me lounging in the back of my dads air conditioned minibus. Convenient having my folks come to all the events =P

Tom

Thanks organisers and competitors for a good show. I managed 518 picures of the event, so there's a good chance there might be one of youif you competed. I'll post again when they're up again on flicker, but I think I've got some wheat vs. chaff work to do...

Kev

we had had very good day car [3] if a very hot one. the site was very good one of the best i have been to.we got a fair bit of body damage but was better of than a lot of people as there was lots of dnfs. thanks again to all involved. there is a bit of work to be done for slindon so hope to see you all there.

As the others have said, thanks to the organisers, marshalls etc for putting on another cracking event. Lots of very good technical punches and some that were very deceiving.

Those that went in the mud (like us) will probably be regretting it for a few weeks to come as it appears to be incredibly sticky and difficult to jetwash off!! Not entirely sure what it consisted of, but it stank!!

Already looking forward to Slindon!!

Well done to my brother Andrew Beck (zardos on here) for plugging away at the punches with Henry his new co driver and finally getting his first overall win after 5 years of trying !! If anybody feels disheartened after an event (I know I do as we only got 4 punches with a wrecked autobox) just keep trying as Andrew has done and one day the glory will be yours. Well done mate I am proud of your determination (but lets face it you couldn't chuck the towel in as you own more than half of that stupid big bus !!)

Steve

Hi all, I think from my point of view possibly the most enjoyable comp day so far :D A really good selection of punches fantastic site, and a really good feel of "sportsmanship" between the competitors, Well done to all involved as i know how much work goes into these events,

This should ? of been my last round as co driver as ian will regain his original bitch again, ( but watch this space aye )

Didnt seem to bad without a rear locker either due to a last minute rear diff swap :rolleyes:

See ya all again, Richard ( Team 16 )

P.S anyone else doing the Tuff Trophy ??

Had a good day just watching, I must admit I thought it would be alot more competitive! It was good to see that "sportsmanship" as said above, great atmosphere.

I didn't get all that many photos as we arrived a little late and a few were dropping out......and it didn't help being on foot!!

Dave.

I personally feel that the sportsmanship side of things is vital to entice new blood into the sport,

As pretty much newishcomers to this sport its great to watch/talk/be advised from others more experienced, Not that we always listen "cause we know best" :D

But for sure its a bit daunting in ya first few events, I feel that this series is set up perfectly now for most levels of trucks and experience,

P.S Any results along soon please ??

Hi all, Enjoyed my few hours on site !!! Couldn't stay long, Thank you Mr Beck :rolleyes: and well done Andrew for your Finest hours (at last you got some Plastic dude).

I too didn't get too many pictures due to the days circumstances, but there are a few to be found HERE.

Oh and Mr Kelly ! great seeing you wedged between two trees, breaking your rear rope three times and WOW all so Calm in that days heat :lol:

See you all at Slindon.

Nick

Hi all, Enjoyed my few hours on site !!! Couldn't stay long, Thank you Mr Beck :rolleyes: and well done Andrew for your Finest hours (at last you got some Plastic dude).

I too didn't get too many pictures due to the days circumstances, but there are a few to be found HERE.

Oh and Mr Kelly ! great seeing you wedged between two trees, breaking your rear rope three times and WOW all so Calm in that days heat :lol:

See you all at Slindon.

Nick

that was a mild sense of humour failure :D from a case of square peg round hole :D:D:D

good to see ya down south even though it was just a flying visit