Shires Seven sisters event 11th-12th September

jcwcooper

Just a note to those who have sent their forms in etc. - don't panic!

Richard & Tracey have been off on their honeymoon (congrats!) and Mike & Teresa are a bit busy with their new baby (more congrats!), so although communication may be a bit lacking everything is being taken care of behind the scenes.

Gutted I can't make it this year, truck hasn't been out playing for 7 months, I really must try harder! :(

I will have my 'landroversforever' number plate in the window so come and say hi! :D

Wont need the number plate everyone will be able to recognise you as being the 1st one to get stuck! :D

See you maybe tomorrow then Ross, Il be getting there about 4ish.

Wont need the number plate everyone will be able to recognise you as being the 1st one to get stuck! :D

Nah, that'll be me :ph34r:

Got the rangie started monday, spent yesterday and today battling with the tow hook, but got the Dixon-Bate on, so you lot'll be able to unstuck me :D

We'll be arriving somewhere tomorrow evening, ferry leaves at 13.10 our time.

You'll be able to recognise me as the green rangie with Belgian license plates, getting winched loose by a grey Belgian Disco :lol:

It was a fantastic event as always. Despite the horendous weather on Friday, it cleared up by Saturday which was a good day, apart from a small incident (does anyone know if they are out of hospital yet?). Sunday, well i hardly saw anyone on site despite doing numerous laps of all the punch locations. It looks like there were a few more damages on sunday as the ground dried out.

Anyway, a few pics, video to follow

P1050824.jpg

P1050822.jpg

P1050867.jpg

P1050828.jpg

P1050831.jpg

P1050849.jpg

P1050848.jpg

P1050836.jpg

P1050856.jpg

P1050894.jpg

P1050913.jpg