6 March - Walters Arena - Booked

10 April - Kirton - Booked

8 May - Uplands Coppice - Booked

12 June - Corwen - Booked

14 August - Cowm - tbc

11 September - TBA

9 October - New Site - TBA

13 November - Slindon - TBC

as these are all sundays i presume there will be no saturday night stages this year.

OK Here's some dates:

6 March - Walters Arena - Booked

10 April - Kirton - Booked

8 May - Uplands Coppice - Booked

12 June - Corwen - Booked

14 August - Cowm - Booked

11 September - TBA

9 October - New Site - Tba

13 November - Slindon - Booked

don't presume anything. As i have said you need to give us some space! I have given dates and sites far eariier than intended but if you don't give us time to find new sites then we will have to use sites already on the books.

Fantastic weekend and a great way to end the season / Howling Wolf series.

Felt very weird being a passenger and not a driver, this year but I really enjoyed it!

Really enjoyed the night section with a bit of speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed in it! smile.gif. Shame our turbo hose came of on the trial gate section other wise we wouldn't of needed to winch out at the end.

We seemed to make the right decision early on sunday and go straight in to the 'outback' then to the road, and only hit traffic in one section!

Really enjoyed the sections and it was nice to finish the day! An added bonus to walk away with 1st in class as well! I liked some of the steep drops just wish I had been driving! blink.gif but is always fun sending some one else over the edge! ph34r.gif. Really enjoyed the new section lay out with the tape! makes you think and you can take a different line to everyone else if required!

As a competitor and a sponsor I would like to Thank Neil, Carol all the marshals, scrutineers and everyone else involved in the running of the event for the 2 years that I have been involved with it. I also look forward to supporting what ever Neil has planned for us next year.

As ever at slindon there seemed to be plenty of cameras out flashing all over the place..... Where are all the pics? I do believe some one will also have a picture of me when I kinda got a bit excited and jumped in to a trench of lovely cold water very early on in the day, to Kev's amusement.

Also Thank you so Simon for the head torch biggrin.gif

See you all next year!

Dan

i pm'd you the 5th place team rupert and co took 3rd place trophys on the day

Yes you did thanks but I do not know him or how to contact him so I pm'd Neil for his contact details and did not get a reply. I know Neil said he was busy with his new venture so I thought I would try the forum.

I am thinking if Rupert has them he will not want them because it was a mix up.

Yes you did thanks but I do not know him or how to contact him so I pm'd Neil for his contact details and did not get a reply. I know Neil said he was busy with his new venture so I thought I would try the forum.

I am thinking if Rupert has them he will not want them because it was a mix up.

Hi Bob

Sorry I haven't replied.

I have got spare trophies so will send them direct to you ASAP

Apologies for the mix up

Neil